Pocket Edition alpha 184.108.40.206
1.1 build 3
April 13, 2017
- Version exclusive: Minecraft Marketplace
- UI tweaks to accommodate Marketplace
- Added a warning if a resource pack cannot find the textures list file
- Version exclusive: Breaking a melon with shears will produce the full 9 slices of melon.
- Version exclusive: Putting a cobweb in a crafting table will convert to 9 strings.
- Changed the textures for white, orange, magenta, and cyan glazed terracotta.
- Fixed multiple issues with the evoker by refactoring data-driving of the evoker's spells.
- Villagers really no longer walk away while trading and also fixed the trading screen closing.
- - Mobs can again walk on beds & brewing stands without spinning around or getting stuck.
- Fixed a crash that happened when loading older worlds.
- - Villagers can now pick up more than a single stack of an item.
- - Players can mine/destroy paintings again
- - The Wither is now one of the paintings the player can get.
- Mooshroom files in the vanilla behavior pack are now named consistently & uses the correct loot table file when not sheared.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player tried to rejoin a Realm or world after previously canceling joining the Realm/world.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a mob effect that doesn't exist is applied to a melee attack.
- The owner of a Realm can now join their own Realm even if it is already full and there are other players trying to join it.
- Double trapped chests are again being highlighted when aimed at with the cursor regardless of which half the cursor rests.
- Bottles in brewing stands no longer become invisible after opening & closing the stand UI.
- Players no longer spawn on the bedrock roof of the Nether.
- If the player is flying and disconnects from a world/Realm, when they rejoin they will still be flying now.
- - Fixed a crash when equipping items in the off-hand slot repeatedly.
- All multi-colored blocks are now placed in the order of the color palette in the Creative inventory.
- Players are no longer asked to download a behavior pack when joining a game with one enabled.
- - Health & hunger bar textures fixed - no longer bugged when using a texture/resource pack.
- Fixed a crash when returning from the Nether for the first time. (MCPE only)
- Fixed damage from multiple sources (so players no longer get contradictory screens)
- The player can again move the scroll bar properly when an item in the Storage manager is expanded.
- Add-ons are now flagged both at a child & parent level when a dependency chain is broken.
- - Shulker boxes no longer all appear as white in the inventory/hotbar.
- The game again saves the player's language settings if they close the title.
- Fixed signs so text again appears on the UI as it does on the sign.
- Closing the inventory menu with the three dot button no longer causes the inventory bar to disappear.
- Horses no longer shake their heads back and forth as they walk.
- - Magma cubes are no longer missing their jumping animations.
- - Witches are no longer immune to poison damage.
- Snow golems now attack Vexes.
- Evoker fangs no longer cast shadows.
- If a player still has the invisibility status effect, they no longer become visible if they leave and then re-enter a game/Realm.
- The player can now dye multiple beds.
- Now blocks are only highlighted in Adventure mode if a player can interact with them.
- - Default creative mode items no longer reappear in the player's inventory if it's empty after they re-enter a world.
- The game/camera no longer shakes violently when applying the nausea effect to a player.
- - The Nether portal overlay no longer appears briefly when using the clear effect command after the nausea effect.
- - Mobs again drop cooked food if killed by an arrow from a bow with the Flame enchantment.
- - Arrows of Healing deal additional damage to undead mobs and no longer bounce.
- Achievement description text now appears in one color.
- - Villages are fully generating again.
- Fixed assorted crashes.
- Fixed a crash when taking a screenshot when leaving the world on older Android devices.
- Storage manager confirmation pop-up now scrolls when localized text is longer than the box.
- Fixed a memory leak issue when loading into a world with Add-ons. (iOS only)
- Players no longer receive fall damage when jumping on slime blocks attached to pistons that are extending & retracting.
- No more flickering item counts on the hotbar.
- Items on the hotbar no longer change content by themselves!
- The hotbar no longer appears incorrectly after filling/emptying a bucket/bottle from a cauldron.
- The difficulty in the in-game settings screen works correctly again.
- The hideParticles argument in the /effect command now hides/shows particles correctly.
- Switching a player's gamemode now informs the player that they have had their gamemode switched.
- Vindicators and Vexes now hold their weapons correctly.
- Loading an End City and then reducing the render distance setting no longer causes Shulkers to despawn.
- Smoke particles that appear after a player's death are now the correct animation length.
- Slash command autocomplete feature again works in multiplayer games.
- Can_place_on & can_destroy adventure mode commands now work as expected.
- Fixed several skins on the Festive mash-up pack that appeared corrupted.
- After a world with a resource pack is uploaded to a Realm, the resource pack is again displayed.
- Pressing the play button in the Edit World screen after applying Resource or Behavior packs to a previously vanilla world no longer closes the Edit World screen & returns to World Select instead of loading the game.
- Fixed the screen getting cut-off on smaller screens for the Redstone Mansion store description
- - Dyeing a shulker box will remove all items contained in the box