The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Pocket Edition alpha 22.214.171.124
1.1 build 3
April 13, 2017
- Version exclusive: Minecraft Marketplace
- UI tweaks to accommodate Marketplace
- Added a warning if a resource pack cannot find the textures list file
- Version exclusive: Breaking a melon with shears will produce the full 9 slices of melon.
- Version exclusive: Putting a cobweb in a crafting table will convert to 9 strings.
- Changed the textures for white, orange, magenta, and cyan glazed terracotta.
- Fixed multiple issues with the evoker by refactoring data-driving of the evoker's spells.
- Villagers really no longer walk away while trading and also fixed the trading screen closing.
- - Mobs can again walk on beds & brewing stands without spinning around or getting stuck.
- Fixed a crash that happened when loading older worlds.
- - Villagers can now pick up more than a single stack of an item.
- - Players can mine/destroy paintings again
- - The Wither is now one of the paintings the player can get.
- Mooshroom files in the vanilla behavior pack are now named consistently & uses the correct loot table file when not sheared.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player tried to rejoin a Realm or world after previously canceling joining the Realm/world.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a mob effect that doesn't exist is applied to a melee attack.
- The owner of a Realm can now join their own Realm even if it is already full and there are other players trying to join it.
- Double trapped chests are again being highlighted when aimed at with the cursor regardless of which half the cursor rests.
- Bottles in brewing stands no longer become invisible after opening & closing the stand UI.
- Players no longer spawn on the bedrock roof of the Nether.
- If the player is flying and disconnects from a world/Realm, when they rejoin they will still be flying now.
- - Fixed a crash when equipping items in the off-hand slot repeatedly.
- All multi-colored blocks are now placed in the order of the color palette in the Creative inventory.
- Players are no longer asked to download a behavior pack when joining a game with one enabled.
- - Health & hunger bar textures fixed - no longer bugged when using a texture/resource pack.
- Fixed a crash when returning from the Nether for the first time. (MCPE only)
- Fixed damage from multiple sources (so players no longer get contradictory screens)
- The player can again move the scroll bar properly when an item in the Storage manager is expanded.
- Add-ons are now flagged both at a child & parent level when a dependency chain is broken.
- - Shulker boxes no longer all appear as white in the inventory/hotbar.
- The game again saves the player's language settings if they close the title.
- Fixed signs so text again appears on the UI as it does on the sign.
- Closing the inventory menu with the three dot button no longer causes the inventory bar to disappear.
- Horses no longer shake their heads back and forth as they walk.
- - Magma cubes are no longer missing their jumping animations.
- - Witches are no longer immune to poison damage.
- Snow golems now attack Vexes.
- Evoker fangs no longer cast shadows.
- If a player still has the invisibility status effect, they no longer become visible if they leave and then re-enter a game/Realm.
- The player can now dye multiple beds.
- Now blocks are only highlighted in Adventure mode if a player can interact with them.
- - Default creative mode items no longer reappear in the player's inventory if it's empty after they re-enter a world.
- The game/camera no longer shakes violently when applying the nausea effect to a player.
- - The Nether portal overlay no longer appears briefly when using the clear effect command after the nausea effect.
- - Mobs again drop cooked food if killed by an arrow from a bow with the Flame enchantment.
- - Arrows of Healing deal additional damage to undead mobs and no longer bounce.
- Achievement description text now appears in one color.
- - Villages are fully generating again.
- Fixed assorted crashes.
- Fixed a crash when taking a screenshot when leaving the world on older Android devices.
- Storage manager confirmation pop-up now scrolls when localized text is longer than the box.
- Fixed a memory leak issue when loading into a world with Add-ons. (iOS only)
- Players no longer receive fall damage when jumping on slime blocks attached to pistons that are extending & retracting.
- No more flickering item counts on the hotbar.
- Items on the hotbar no longer change content by themselves!
- The hotbar no longer appears incorrectly after filling/emptying a bucket/bottle from a cauldron.
- The difficulty in the in-game settings screen works correctly again.
- The hideParticles argument in the /effect command now hides/shows particles correctly.
- Switching a player's gamemode now informs the player that they have had their gamemode switched.
- Vindicators and Vexes now hold their weapons correctly.
- Loading an End City and then reducing the render distance setting no longer causes Shulkers to despawn.
- Smoke particles that appear after a player's death are now the correct animation length.
- Slash command autocomplete feature again works in multiplayer games.
- Can_place_on & can_destroy adventure mode commands now work as expected.
- Fixed several skins on the Festive mash-up pack that appeared corrupted.
- After a world with a resource pack is uploaded to a Realm, the resource pack is again displayed.
- Pressing the play button in the Edit World screen after applying Resource or Behavior packs to a previously vanilla world no longer closes the Edit World screen & returns to World Select instead of loading the game.
- Fixed the screen getting cut-off on smaller screens for the Redstone Mansion store description
- - Dyeing a shulker box will remove all items contained in the box