The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Pocket Edition alpha 184.108.40.206
December 7, 2016
- Shulker shells
- The game should start much quicker now and/or won't hang on a black screen (Android only).
- Redstone dust again makes red particles instead of white particles when broken.
- Tweaked chorus fruit and chorus plant icons.
- Glass should appear correctly again.
- Tweaked shulkers so natural armor is applied instead of absorption.
- Silverfish's spawning behavior tweaked so it matches other versions.
- Rabbits no longer spawn exponentially in icy biomes.
- Polar bears don't sink into the snow as often anymore.
- Shulkers now drop shulker shells.
- Fixed redstone repeaters so they don't fire too quickly.
- Fixed an issue with pistons so they do not activate when adjacent to an unpowered block that is adjacent to a power source.
- Baby villagers now appear as grownup villagers when they grow up.
- Players no longer take damage due to lag when they move up or down.
- Strays again have a 50% chance of dropping an Arrow of Slowness upon death.
- Paintings now work correctly and don't crash the game.
- Items in the Pocket Edition crafting screen that don't have the ingredients in the inventory show up again.
- Fixed a crash when looking at the panorama after coming from the world template screen.
- Fixed an issue where a player could respawn on the corner of a block rather than the center.
/teleportcommands work again as expected.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes regain experience levels that they had before they died.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Store to get stuck on the loading screen (Kindle Fire only).
- Hoppers only pull in items from above them now.
- Items a player picks up will now not move items to the hotbar if it would combine in the player's inventory.
- Game no longer crashes if a player's spawn position is at the top of the world.
- Fixed the constant block highlight flickering again.
- Shulker projectiles now emit sound when launched or exploding.
- Chorus plants and chorus fruit now have the correct sounds when placed and destroyed.
- Swords enchanted with Looting no longer cause an invalid item to drop occasionally, which would crash the game when the item was picked up.
- Fixed a pack import case where a
.zipcontained a folder containing the pack.
- Endermen no longer teleport after death.
- Iron golems no longer drown.
- Players removed from a Realms whitelist who are in the Realm world are now always kicked from the world.
- Trees that grow to full size from saplings are no longer invisible (Realms only).
- Arrows of Harming no longer bounce off of mobs.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when importing some texture packs.