Pocket Edition alpha 18.104.22.168
December 7, 2016
- Shulker shells
- The game should start much quicker now and/or won't hang on a black screen (Android only).
- Redstone dust again makes red particles instead of white particles when broken.
- Tweaked chorus fruit and chorus plant icons.
- Glass should appear correctly again.
- Tweaked shulkers so natural armor is applied instead of absorption.
- Silverfish's spawning behavior tweaked so it matches other versions.
- Rabbits no longer spawn exponentially in icy biomes.
- Polar bears don't sink into the snow as often anymore.
- Shulkers now drop shulker shells.
- Fixed redstone repeaters so they don't fire too quickly.
- Fixed an issue with pistons so they do not activate when adjacent to an unpowered block that is adjacent to a power source.
- Baby villagers now appear as grownup villagers when they grow up.
- Players no longer take damage due to lag when they move up or down.
- Strays again have a 50% chance of dropping an Arrow of Slowness upon death.
- Paintings now work correctly and don't crash the game.
- Items in the Pocket Edition crafting screen that don't have the ingredients in the inventory show up again.
- Fixed a crash when looking at the panorama after coming from the world template screen.
- Fixed an issue where a player could respawn on the corner of a block rather than the center.
/teleportcommands work again as expected.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes regain experience levels that they had before they died.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Store to get stuck on the loading screen (Kindle Fire only).
- Hoppers only pull in items from above them now.
- Items a player picks up will now not move items to the hotbar if it would combine in the player's inventory.
- Game no longer crashes if a player's spawn position is at the top of the world.
- Fixed the constant block highlight flickering again.
- Shulker projectiles now emit sound when launched or exploding.
- Chorus plants and chorus fruit now have the correct sounds when placed and destroyed.
- Swords enchanted with Looting no longer cause an invalid item to drop occasionally, which would crash the game when the item was picked up.
- Fixed a pack import case where a
.zipcontained a folder containing the pack.
- Endermen no longer teleport after death.
- Iron golems no longer drown.
- Players removed from a Realms whitelist who are in the Realm world are now always kicked from the world.
- Trees that grow to full size from saplings are no longer invisible (Realms only).
- Arrows of Harming no longer bounce off of mobs.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when importing some texture packs.