The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Pocket Edition Pre-release
The Pocket Edition Pre-release was the first known development period of Minecraft: Pocket Edition during development. These versions were never publicly released, but one of them was playable at the Electronic Entertainment Expo of 2011 and given to many individuals for private testing and showcasing.
- Some items in Indev were added in this version, such as Block of Diamond and Torch.
- Added Player.
- Inventory hotbar had a smaller look and could handle 9 items.
- Blocks in inventory were 2D instead of 3D.
Blocks & Items
- Some wool blocks had colors from the Classic build.
- Wood planks
- Block of Diamond
- Block of Gold
- Block of Iron
- The rose was going to be a block, but was replaced with the cyan flower due to hardware issues.
- Sugar Cane
- The first internal version only had an ASCII renderer.