Pocket Edition Alpha 0.7.5
From Minecraft Wiki
Android - September 4, 2013
Alpha 0.7.5 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.4.
- Placing a cactus next to a door will remove the bottom half
- crash while smelting birch wood with charcoal as fuel
- Incorrect Dark-Leave Texture
- Armour that is being worn on lan multiplayer does not save when player disconnects.
- Realms Reset Function Not Working
- Trapdoors cannot be placed
- when typing / and hitting enter the game crashes
- When placing cake/sugar cane the game crashes
- Double chest can be created vertically
- menu button dont work
- bed crash
- Buckets no longer pick up water or lava in Creative
- wool not flamable
- creepers dont cancel detonation
- On servers, tools have a graphical glitch when a block is highlighted.
- Buckets double after crafting a cake
- Weird Bug in inventory