Android – September 4, 2013
iOS – September 12, 2013
v0.7.5 alpha was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.7.4.
17 bugs fixed
- MCPE-561 – Placing a cactus next to a door will remove the bottom half
- MCPE-1798 – Crash while smelting birch wood with charcoal as fuel
- MCPE-2873 – Incorrect dark leaf texture
- MCPE-4007 – Armor that is being worn on LAN multiplayer does not save when player disconnects.
- MCPE-4971 – Realms Reset Function Not Working
- MCPE-5179 – Trapdoors cannot be placed
- MCPE-5192 – When typing and hitting enter the game crashes
- MCPE-5201 – When placing cake/sugar cane the game crashes
- MCPE-5202 – Double chest can be created vertically
- MCPE-5210 – Menu button doesn't work
- MCPE-5211 – Bed crash
- MCPE-5224 – Buckets no longer pick up water or lava in Creative
- MCPE-5232 – Wool is not flammable
- MCPE-5233 – Creepers don't cancel detonation
- MCPE-5234 – On servers, tools have a graphical glitch when a block is highlighted.
- MCPE-5237 – Buckets double after crafting a cake
- MCPE-5435 – Bug in inventory