We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From Minecraft Wiki
Android - September 4, 2013
iOS - September 12, 2013
Alpha 0.7.5 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.4.
17 bugs fixed
- MCPE-561 Placing a cactus next to a door will remove the bottom half
- MCPE-1798 crash while smelting birch wood with charcoal as fuel
- MCPE-2873 Incorrect Dark-Leave Texture
- MCPE-4007 Armour that is being worn on lan multiplayer does not save when player disconnects.
- MCPE-4971 Realms Reset Function Not Working
- MCPE-5179 Trapdoors cannot be placed
- MCPE-5192 when typing / and hitting enter the game crashes
- MCPE-5201 When placing cake/sugar cane the game crashes
- MCPE-5202 Double chest can be created vertically
- MCPE-5210 menu button dont work
- MCPE-5211 bed crash
- MCPE-5224 Buckets no longer pick up water or lava in Creative
- MCPE-5232 wool not flamable
- MCPE-5233 creepers dont cancel detonation
- MCPE-5234 On servers, tools have a graphical glitch when a block is highlighted.
- MCPE-5237 Buckets double after crafting a cake
- MCPE-5435 Weird Bug in inventory