Join us on Discord!
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.7.4
From Minecraft Wiki
Android, iOS - September 2, 2013
Alpha 0.7.4 was mainly released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.3.
- Added an "External" button in the edit section of world create menu, for IP-connecting to servers.
- Added a very faint sound when tools break, as well as a sound when flint and steel is used.
- Tapping and holding flint and steel on a creeper will cause the creeper to start explosion countdown.
- The Splash now changes every time a world is quit, fixing MCPE-4926.
- Added support for commands, however when attempting to use any command "Error: Command not found" displays.
- Added chiseled quartz to survival mode.
- The moon now has different phases.
- Clouds are now slightly darker, to correspond to the cloud color in PC.
- The orbit size of the sun and moon around the player has been increased, fixing a sun and moon size problem, as well as the sun appearing in front of the clouds.
- The sun now disappears during night and vice versa, fixing MCPE-4925.
- After eating food, a burp can be heard.
- Eggs can be thrown rapidly if you keep on tapping and holding the screen in both creative and survival.
- Each message displayed by the server now has a tag (e.g. 'Disconnected from server' now reads '<error> Disconnected from server').
Blocks and Items
- Fire now has idle sounds when the player is within proximity.
- Flint and steel now produces sound when used.
- MCPE-156: After eating one food item, player starts breaking things with food
- MCPE-228: Top half a door can replace a non-air block
- MCPE-480: The crafting menu don't show numbers for damaged tools!
- MCPE-754: Respawning at the edge of the world
- MCPE-1022: Player can eat extra food while moving
- MCPE-1221: Uncraftable quartz items
- MCPE-1222: Missing name for quartz stairs
- MCPE-1615: No Sandstone stairs in survival mode
- MCPE-1667: Armour and Health Icons obstruct sign menu
- MCPE-1709: the armor does not drop when you die
- MCPE-1715: Signs don't drop as items
- MCPE-1743: Cannot destroy signs.
- MCPE-1771: I have two furnaces and one of the when I tap on it to cook food and stuff it will crash and when I try to break it, it also will crash
- MCPE-1853: Mushroom farming is not working.
- MCPE-1955: Text on Signs is weird / Sign letters are erased when you write numbers or exclamation marks
- MCPE-2326: Odd problem with 6 on signs
- MCPE-2475: Milk bucket fills in creative, but then no empty bucket to pick up water/lava.
- MCPE-2480: Buckets not named correctly.
- MCPE-2807: fire doesn't burn fences wooden slaps stairs crafting table or chest
- MCPE-2993: when I in login to realms it doesn't save the login when going back app then it doesn't let me to log in so I have to close the app. This is on a galaxy tablet 2 7.0
- MCPE-3043: Cannot take damage with arrows when wearing armour
- MCPE-3098: Chunks not marked dirty by data-only changes (was infinite cake)
- MCPE-3684: Crashes when putting on armor
- MCPE-3857: Empty buckets can destroy water blocks (Survival and Creative)
- MCPE-3863: you can still live in the void！！！
- MCPE-3955: bug regarding collecting milk with a stack of buckets
- MCPE-3960: Filled buckets are stackable (Since 0.7.1)
- MCPE-3987: Buckets disappear while picking up water with full inventory / Buckes go to inventory while filling
- MCPE-4193: Leaves disappear
- MCPE-4291: My friend put on armor and then it said he had no armor in the top right but he was wearing armor
- MCPE-4340: lava buckets as fuel
- MCPE-4346: Items in inventory deleted when leaving and then re-joining Pocket Realms
- MCPE-4450: Realm Unjoinable after Nether Reactor Crash!
- MCPE-4456: Nether Reactors Cause Realm Server to Crash
- MCPE-4472: Nasty glitch may allow users to make other people accounts unplayable
- MCPE-4533: Minecraft pe crashes when you try to type in emoji symbols into chat on ipad
- MCPE-4554: Inventory doesn't drop when you die on Realms
- MCPE-4556: Limited Unicode characters on Signs
- MCPE-4591: Crafting Table and Furnace glitch. Can't get any crafted items.
- MCPE-4651: Fire has no crackling sound
- MCPE-4661: Cake floats when the blocks it's resting on is broken
- MCPE-4752: Armor bug
- MCPE-4758: My MCPE crashes when I touch the armor button.
- MCPE-4778: There is a bug when you are looking in a chest. If a creeper blows up when you look in a chest Minecraft crashes
- MCPE-4803: Armor damage bug
- MCPE-4866: Chest show side texture in hand and on ground
- MCPE-4869: Wrong items counter in crafting table
- MCPE-4878: Hitting the "back" key while in a Chest GUI sends you to the title screen
- MCPE-4891: Chests 'shake' while breaking
- MCPE-4901: After you die,there is a empty inventory added in the first part.
- MCPE-4912: Chest noises not synced
- MCPE-4914: Chests lighting
- MCPE-4915: In wifi multiplayer, double chests do not work for the person that joins
- MCPE-4919: can't place trapdoor on wooden slab
- MCPE-4925: When going hig in the sky, you can see the moon beneath you.
- MCPE-4926: Splash Texts don't change.
- MCPE-4931: wooden half slab recipe only gives one slab
- MCPE-4947: Not hearing chest sounds in LAN
- MCPE-4949: Chests are shown, but they are a non solid block.
- MCPE-4963: Loging out of realms
- MCPE-4978: Buckets disapear when filled up with water
- MCPE-4999: Can't type capital "w" in world name or in seed
- MCPE-5006: The blocks look strange in your hand in third person view
- MCPE-5021: No Moon Phases
- MCPE-5028: Double chests freeze and crash in multiplayer.
- MCPE-5076: Leave bed button disappears after pressing back button.
- MCPE-5100: Buckets - Scrolling Hotbar Issue