Pocket Edition Alpha 0.7.3
August 15, 2013
- Sun, Moon, stars, sunrise and sunset.
- Improved title screen
- Animated background
- Pocket realms improvements:
- Realms can be reset
Blocks and Items
- Double Chests
- When Chests are put together, items previously in the left chest appear at the bottom half. Items from the right chest will also appear at the top. This may cause loss of items.
- Chests now have an open/close animation.
- The Player can open chests in creative, but not look inside; they will immediately close.
- Quartz slabs
- Added more friction when flying in Creative Mode (iOS).
- Stopped building the game with typeinfo enabled (iOS).
- Wooden slab material changed to wood instead of stone. Wooden Slabs stored from before 0.7.3 are tagged as Fake Wood Slab and drop regular wooden slabs when mined.
- When creating a new world, the default name shows "My World".
- Mobs now light on fire under sunlight.
- - Wooden Slab hard to break w/ Axe (easy w/ pick)
- - Too long descriptions
- - sword freezes with chest
- - Chests rotate when placing a solid block directly in front of them
- - Hitting backspace in a sign activates shift on your keyboard.
- - No fire animation for night-time mobs when they come in contact with sunlight
- - Cake takes away buckets along with milk
- - Chat freezes
- - Typing in chat gets blocked of by [DONE] button + Capitals
- - Items in the crafting table are messed up
- - If monsters burn because of sunlight, they have no burn animation.
- - Furnace crash bug *SEVERE*
- - Inventory bug (throwing items in hand while in a gui)
- - No Fire Animation on Zombies
- - Glowing Obsidian can yield resources with an Iron pickaxe, but obsidian can only be mined with a Diamond one
- - Chests can't be placed next to other chests
- - Armor Glitch
- - GUI circle size is too small
- - Repeatedly being logged out of Realms
- - No text below the mcpe version ?
- - Non-Realms World Creation Glitch