Pocket Edition Alpha 0.7.2
Alpha 0.7.2 added player lists and player name tags, and fixed some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.1.
- Player name tags for multiplayer
- Player List
- Pressing "Edit" on the world selection screen now shows world seeds.
- Chat is easier to use (Unicode support)
- Note: typing an Emoji causes the game to crash ( ).
- Slight GUI change
- Added more friction when flying in Creative Mode (Android).
- Added new sound to zombie pigman.
- Added symbols in Minecraft font to use in chat.
- Sleeping now takes a shorter time (equivalent to Java Edition).
- The multiplayer servers now show up at the top of the play menu, rather than the bottom.
- - Loading a world with a dot after the name
- - dpad too small to play
- - Limited entering of text on signs and weird behavior while typing numbers
- - Cannot type a lower-case "i" on a sign
- - I can´t type in the sign the "ñ" letter and the accents (á,é,í,ó,ú) This happens in survival and creative
- - Crash when placing sign on floating sand
- - Item names not correct.
- - Can't pick up water when using split touch controls
- - Left hand mode not working
- - On chat screen accents (like "é") appear like strange symbols
- - Armor Disappearing
- - No empty bucket in creative mode when having milk.
- - When creating a world it still does not create and goes to world that I already have
- - Keyboard dont disappears when receiving a hit while chatting
- - Players stuck in chat
- - misspelled
- - 0.6.0-1 has wool name (e.g.cyan wool) but now only says "wool"
- - Bed spawn and Armor don't be conserved when joined player disconnecting
- - Major bug: Random crashes
- - Letters are capitalized after a space or being deleted
- - "sever"
- - Armor Disappearing in WIFI Play
- - Can't see the message you're typing
- - Nicknames in multiplayer games are not displayed