July 4, 2013
Alpha 0.7.2 added player lists and player name tags, and fixed some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.1.
- Player name tags for multiplayer
- Player List
- Pressing "Edit" on the world selection screen now shows world seeds.
- Chat is easier to use (Unicode support)
- Slight GUI change
- Added more friction when flying in Creative Mode (Android).
- Added new sound to zombie pigman.
- Added symbols in Minecraft font to use in chat.
- Sleeping now takes a shorter time (equivalent to PC).
- The multiplayer servers now show up at the top of the play menu, rather than the bottom.
24 bugs fixed
- MCPE-389 - Loading a world with a dot after the name
- MCPE-1691 - dpad too small to play
- MCPE-1711 - Limited entering of text on signs and weird behavior while typing numbers
- MCPE-1718 - Cannot type a lower-case "i" on a sign
- MCPE-1723 - I can´t type in the sign the "ñ" letter and the accents (á,é,í,ó,ú) This happens in survival and creative
- MCPE-1776 - Crash when placing sign on floating sand
- MCPE-2464 - Item names not correct.
- MCPE-2564 - Can't pick up water when using split touch controls
- MCPE-2577 - Left hand mode not working
- MCPE-2588 - On chat screen accents (like "é") appear like strange symbols
- MCPE-2956 - Armor Disappearing
- MCPE-3283 - No empty bucket in creative mode when having milk.
- MCPE-4049 - When creating a world it still does not create and goes to world that I already have
- MCPE-4062 - Keyboard dont disappears when receiving a hit while chatting
- MCPE-4129 - Players stuck in chat
- MCPE-4218 - misspelled
- MCPE-4283 - 0.6.0-1 has wool name (e.g.cyan wool) but now only says "wool"
- MCPE-4293 - Bed spawn and Armor don't be conserved when joined player disconnecting
- MCPE-4359 - Major bug: Random crashes
- MCPE-4470 - Letters are capitalized after a space or being deleted
- MCPE-4471 - "sever"
- MCPE-4482 - Armor Disappearing in WIFI Play
- MCPE-4507 - Can't see the message you're typing
- MCPE-4650 - Nicknames in multiplayer games are not displayed