Pocket Edition Alpha 0.7.1
June 7, 2013
Alpha 0.7.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.0.
- The logo appears to have an updated look on the title screen.
- Cows can be milked in creative, but then, there won´t be empty bucket.
- Fixed losing milk buckets when crafting cake.
- Fixed not being able to obtain water with buckets in split-touch controls.
- Fixed opening another available world when creating a new world while scrolling.
- - Adding to furnace does not decrement inventory
- - Top of grass blocks are dark green, while sides are bright green.
- - Incorrect quartz texture in hand
- - Odd text screen
- Crash: "
- - Incorrect Textures when holding in hand the Mossy Stone, Cracked Stone and Brick Stone
- - Device completely freezes when placing a sign
- - game crash when signs destroyed
- - Furnace broke
- - Messed up fire animation
- - Eating animation missing
- - Armor can't be removed
- - GUI Bug on Play Menu
- - Trying to login to Realms takes me to Mojang.com
- - Can't create a realms world and cant connect to a local server.
- - Creating Realm Server Fails without Error Message.
- - GUI on sub 6 inch 1080p Phones.
- - Unstackable Buckets
- - Fire wont stay working on netherrack, it goes off
- - Typing "new" leads to the last joined world