We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Minecraft Wiki
June 7, 2013
Alpha 0.7.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.7.0.
- The logo appears to have an updated look on the title screen.
24 bugs fixed
- Cows can be milked in creative, but then, there won´t be empty bucket.
- Fixed losing milk buckets when crafting cake.
- Fixed not being able to obtain water with buckets in split-touch controls.
- Fixed opening another available world when creating a new world while scrolling.
- MCPE-38 - Adding to furnace does not decrement inventory
- MCPE-311 - Top of grass blocks are dark green, while sides are bright green.
- MCPE-1241 - Incorrect quartz texture in hand
- MCPE-1489 - Odd text screen
- MCPE-1744 - Crash: "
- MCPE-2062 - Incorrect Textures when holding in hand the Mossy Stone, Cracked Stone and Brick Stone
- MCPE-2121 - Device completely freezes when placing a sign
- MCPE-2407 - game crash when signs destroyed
- MCPE-2453 - Furnace broke
- MCPE-2458 - Messed up fire animation
- MCPE-2461 - Eating animation missing
- MCPE-2541 - Armor can't be removed
- MCPE-2586 - GUI Bug on Play Menu
- MCPE-2731 - Trying to login to Realms takes me to [Mojang.com]
- MCPE-2751 - Can't create a realms world and cant connect to a local server.
- MCPE-2757 - Creating Realm Server Fails without Error Message.
- MCPE-2946 - GUI on sub 6 inch 1080p Phones.
- MCPE-3068 - Unstackable Buckets
- MCPE-3140 - Fire wont stay working on netherrack, it goes off
- MCPE-3844 - Typing "new" leads to the last joined world