Android, FireOS - January 31, 2013
iOS - February 2, 2013
v0.6.1 alpha was was a minor update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that was released on February 2, 2013 to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.6.0 alpha.
This version was also used for Pi Edition.
19 bugs fixed
- Sandstone, Nether quartz and stone brick stairs having random texture
- Nether quartz stairs not having a language file name
- MCPE-7 - Seeds drop below grass block when using hoe
- MCPE-954 - iOS wireless disconnects players after time (with fix)
- MCPE-1166 - Screenshots Outdated
- MCPE-1211 - Falling sand/gravel will disappear and floats above snow
- MCPE-1214 - Opening chest disconnects client in multiplayer
- MCPE-1216 - Client doesn't send packets required to spawn
- MCPE-1217 - Worlds Don't Save Changes
- MCPE-1219 - Directional stair textures
- MCPE-1220 - Equipped armor disappears when equipping other armor in the same slot
- MCPE-1231 - Sugar cane has a red texture in the survival inventory
- MCPE-1233 - Multiplayer bug you disconnect after 10 sec
- MCPE-1249 - Writing on a sign crashes the game
- MCPE-1270 - Xperia Play controls not working
- MCPE-1288 - Wood Slabs floating
- MCPE-1376 - Sheep feet texture missing
- MCPE-1379 - Crafted leg armor no longer showing up in 3rd person view even after crafting new/changing etc..
- MCPE-1394 - When dyed and on bottom step, sheep's legs glitch to white