Android, FireOS - January 31, 2013
iOS - February 2, 2013
v0.6.1 alpha was was a minor update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that was released on February 2, 2013 to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.6.0 alpha.
This version was also used for Pi Edition.
- 19 bugs fixed
- Sandstone, Nether quartz and stone brick stairs having random texture
- Nether quartz stairs not having a language file name
- MCPE-7 - Seeds drop below grass block when using hoe
- MCPE-954 - iOS wireless disconnects players after time (with fix)
- MCPE-1166 - Screenshots Outdated
- MCPE-1211 - Falling sand/gravel will disappear and floats above snow
- MCPE-1214 - Opening chest disconnects client in multiplayer
- MCPE-1216 - Client doesn't send packets required to spawn
- MCPE-1217 - Worlds Don't Save Changes
- MCPE-1219 - Directional stair textures
- MCPE-1220 - Equipped armor disappears when equipping other armor in the same slot
- MCPE-1231 - Sugar cane has a red texture in the survival inventory
- MCPE-1233 - Multiplayer bug you disconnect after 10 sec
- MCPE-1249 - Writing on a sign crashes the game
- MCPE-1270 - Xperia Play controls not working
- MCPE-1288 - Wood Slabs floating
- MCPE-1376 - Sheep feet texture missing
- MCPE-1379 - Crafted leg armor no longer showing up in 3rd person view even after crafting new/changing etc..
- MCPE-1394 - When dyed and on bottom step, sheep's legs glitch to white