Join us on Discord!
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.5.0
From Minecraft Wiki
Blocks and Items
- Melon Seeds
- Cobwebs (cannot be obtained legitimately)
- Signs (cannot be obtained legitimately, also you cannot write on them)
- Version exclusive: Nether Reactor
- Sleeping now restores health
- Version exclusive: Health bar is now displayed at the top-left of the screen and not above the hotbar anymore
- The game is less foggy
- The name of a selected item or block is displayed over the hotbar.
Blocks and Items
- Food heals more health
- Easier to get out of bed
- When jumped on, crops turn back to dirt.
- Sugar Cane can now be grown on sand.
- Mushrooms can now be farmed.
- - Trapdoors can't be crafted in survival
- - No description at Smooth stone in crafting bench
- - You can't leave your bed when sleeping
- - No explosion sound when creeper explodes
- - Seeds drop below grass block when using hoe
- - Survival bugs: Crop tiles survives farmland destroyed underneath them
- - When destroying the top half of a bed in creative mode, it give a bed back as a resource
- - TNT, Flint and Steel and Stone Bricks aren't available in the creative mode inventory
- - Grass block not available in Creative mode inventory
- - Food not restoring the right number of hearts
- - Door Duplication
- - Not possible to activate peaceful mode
- - Trapdoors can be placed on transparent blocks like flowers, saplings, glass etc.
- - Placing door on a farmland will create a floating half-door
- - Xperia Play: You can't eat or charge the bow
- - Torch can be placed on side of fence
- - Bed: Respawn at the wrong height?
- - Multiplayer infinity bone meal
- - Players sleeping in a bed can be pushed off the bed
- - You Can't Exit Your Bed With Split Touch Controls
- - Breaking block with torch on it
- - Can't sleep with my bed like this(picture included)
- - lava burns character when lava is several blocks away
- - Stone bricks: Missing description
- - Missing Fence Sound Effect
- - Farmland and other plants bug
- - Steel and flint don't take damage
- - Bed: Should sleep when pressing the bottom end
- - Extra Feathers For Player 2
- - Using an item can sometimes attack animal/player when not facing them
- - Animals sometimes never respawn in a map
- - Sleeping at the edge of the map causes you to spawn really high in the sky after you die
- - Torches Jumping off Fences
- - Trapdoor placement bug
- - Player 1 places torches on ground, but player 2 sees them on the wall
- - Stuck when walking down side of fence when reaching closed gate
- - Cannot select stone brick stone in creative
- - Sugarcane is unable to be placed on sand
- - Crash when loading saved world
- - Disappearing trapdoors