August 9, 2012
This article is about the Pocket Edition. For other editions, see Version history
Alpha 0.3.3 added new mobs (spiders and skeletons), new items as well as other changes and fixes.
- Item decay time extended to 5 minutes
- 6 slot hotbar for all devices
- Improved brightness
- Falling from certain heights plays a bone breaking sound.
20 bugs fixed
- Removed fire, fixing a bug where fire would spread throughout an entire world after a single flammable block had been set aflame by lava.
- Fire was replaced by the 255 block, to stop fire from spreading. It is only obtainable through inventory editing.
- Corrected crafting recipes for furnace, block of iron, lapis lazuli block, block of gold and block of diamond.
- Fixed furnace crash bug.
- Sapling/leaves fixes.
- Crafting doors now requires a crafting table.
- Torches can now be placed on fences.
- Dandelion Yellow dye no longer appears as an egg in MATTIS or the hotbar
- A bug where cactus and door placed next to each other would remove the bottom door block (and top one if a 2 level cactus).
- Removed particles from spawning when you hit the edges of the world.
- Stairs now block light.
- Some sounds that are missing can now be heard: cow hurt sound, the sound when you break glass/ice.
- A bug where fence gate would not appear in the user’s hand but in the world.
- If the player stands on a slab and creates another one, the player falls through both slabs.
- Swords (and other tools) now take damage from attacking mobs.
- Golden tools are no longer more resistant than wooden tools.
- The rear end texture is upside down on some animals.
- The D-pad on iPad no longer/rarely intersects with the item slots.
- Users can no longer place sugar cane in water.
- Dark green leaves have correct textures when cut by shear.
- Blocks placed on snow aren’t duplicated in multiplayer.