Pocket Edition v0.3.2 alpha
July 16, 2012
v0.3.2 alpha was a minor update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that was released on July 16, 2012. It added notable features such as furnaces, gold, iron and diamond materials, as well as made other changes and fixes.
v0.3.1 alpha does not seem to exist; the version skipped from v0.3.0 straight to v0.3.2. The second reupload of v0.3.0 may have been retro-conned as v0.3.1, due to it adding features, rather than fixing crashes like most other reuploads.[verify]
- Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted or smelted into (no more unlimited items).
- Glass panes
- Oak wood, brick and cobblestone slabs
- Gold ingots
- Gold ore
- Iron ingots
- Diamond ore
- Diamond, gold and iron pickaxes, shovels, axes and swords.
- 4 bugs fixed
- Less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices.
- Having one of an item or block no longer displays the "1".
- Mobs have correct health.
- Fixed rendering of fence gate and half block in hand.
- "The Weekly Chunk - Creepers Gonna Creep" , July 18, 2012. (Note: 1. and 2. are about MineCon, 3. is about MCPE)