Pocket Edition Alpha 0.3.2
July 16, 2012
v0.3.2 alpha was a minor update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that was released on July 16, 2012. It added notable features such as furnaces, gold, iron and diamond materials, as well as made other changes and fixes.
- Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted or smelted into (no more unlimited items).
- Glass panes
- Oak wood, brick and cobblestone slabs
- Gold ingots
- Gold ore
- Iron ingots
- Diamond ore
- Diamond, gold and iron pickaxes, shovels, axes and swords.
4 bugs fixed
- Less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices.
- Having one of an item or block no longer displays the "1".
- Mobs have correct health.
- Fixed rendering of fence gate and half block in hand.
- "The Weekly Chunk - Creepers Gonna Creep" – Www.mojang, July 18, 2012 (1. and 2. are about MineCon, 3. is about MCPE)