Pocket Edition Alpha 0.2.1
March 14, 2012
|Other editions of 0.2.1|
Alpha 0.2.1 added new control options, as well as other changes and fixes.
- New controller option – Split Touch Controls
- This option may be more suitable for devices with larger screens. The cross hair is in the right half of the screen.
- Added bookshelves in Creative mode.
- Sugar cane is now infinite (unable to collect them).
- Pigs now naturally spawn.
- Flying is changed; ascend/descend by sliding from the center button to the up/down button.
- Bigger screens have more hotbar icons.
- Blocks now have 'cracking' animation when destroying them.
- The circle shown when breaking blocks is sharper.
- This was the last update to the demo/lite edition of Pocket Edition before it was removed from the iOS and Android App Stores on October 21, 2013.
- "Minecraft - Pocket Edition Update is out!" – Mojang, March 14, 2012