Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.1
November 5, 2016
Alpha 0.16.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.16.0. While it wasn’t the last update to Alpha 0.16.0, it was the last one before the alpha builds of 1.0.0 started.
From released versions before 0.16.1
- - Skeleton Horse Traps Rapid Spawning
- - You can put some redstone component blocks over fences and walls.
- - World Crash with version 0.16 with ios 9.3
- - Spelling mistake in PistonBlockEntity
- - Power Rail not activating
- - Pistons effecting players differently in LAN-joined worlds
- - Mob Spawners Work in Light Level Above 12
- - Name Title on Minecraft Windows 10 Creative Inventory Floats over Items
- - Torch Placement Bug
- - Shears only shear when their durability is 100%
- - Minecart with Hopper Activator Rail Bug
- - Chat not working on Xbox live multiplayer
- - Durability of tools does not get affected by usage.
- - Crash when trying to rename a map
- - Creepers don't explode when attacking other mobs
- - Snow Golems Do Not look at target mobs.
- - Unplugging USB devices causes crash
- - Comparators don't activate when they're getting power from detector rails
- - Mobs turn black after coming outside of dispenser
- - Punching squids while not in the water still make bubble particles
- - hitting ground hard when you fly high distances and back down to ground slowly