Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.0 build 1
Alpha 0.16.0 build 1
August 29, 2016
- Ability to customize keyboard controls.
- Added search tab to creative inventory (Win 10 only).
- Added mouse UI sensitivity slider in VR options (Win 10 Rift only).
- New UI for options menu.
- More options.
- Music option
- Version exclusive: Toggle Crouch.
- Added warning before exit the game.
/ability– Because it is an Education Edition feature, it won't available in normal gameplay
/clearfixedinv– Version exclusive
/setfixedinvslot– Version exclusive
/wsserver– Version exclusive
- Sea Lantern
- Wet Sponge
- Border Block
- A red block that has a block model similar to cobblestone wall.
- Can only be broken using commands.
- Invisible blocks possibly appear on top and bottom of the border block, and they are unbreakable.
- Will break if the border block is broken.
- Can be obtained using
- Obtained item doesn't do anything.
- Can be placed using
- Red particles appear on top of the block and fly upwards.
- Prismarine Crystals
- Prismarine Shard
- Spawn Eggs
- Version exclusive: Portfolio
- Can be obtained using commands.
- Has a GUI that doesn't do anything.
- Elder Guardian
- Version exclusive: Doesn't have a spawn egg.
- Version exclusive: NPC
- Performance improvements.
- Skin picker no longer shows the silhouette of the skins behind it when choosing a custom skin.
- Tweaked mouse sensitivity for vertical vs. horizontal motion in UI in Rift (Win 10 Rift only).
- Increased maximum view distance for capable GPUs (Win10 and EDU only).
- Tweaked the clock texture so it has all the correct pixels.
- Old world type option
- Not shown anymore.
- Old worlds created earlier still can be made infinite.
- New sound when using.
- Version exclusive: Now have different colors for different biomes.
- Cocoa beans
- No longer has a crafting recipe.
- Readded to survival mode.
- Now can absorb water.
- Now uses PC 1.8 texture.
- Now have sound when placed.
- Monster eggs
- Added to the Creative inventory.
- Grass Path
- Added sounds when making.
- Better description (Input , Fuel, Result) for devices that not use controller.
- Version exclusive: Added new sounds.
- To zoom out maps, the original map needs to be placed in the center of the crafting grid.
- Fixed crashes on some Android devices.
- Fixed a crash upon world load in Gear VR edition.
- Frame rate no longer affects the sensitivity of mouse and controller turning in game.
- Fixed a game crash on FireTV that happened after a few minutes of gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that happened occasionally when a player would try to access Realms settings.
- Fixed a connection issue failure with players trying to connect to Realms from Android, Kindle, iOS, or Gear VR.
- Transitioning from Living Room mode to Immersive mode while riding an animal no longer makes the animal look like it's being x-rayed (Win 10 Rift only).
- Boats have shadows
- Fixed a crash when breaking a door near a villager during the night.
- No longer informs you when you join a game.
- If you're in a game session where you can't invite friends, the invite friends button won't appear in the pause screen anymore.
- Fixed a rogue pixel on the back of the Cake Maniac skin's head.
- Fixed x-ray effects when hitting a boat in survival.
- Water no longer continues to flow from frozen water source blocks.
- You can now sprint forever in creative mode.
- Pressing enter opens the chat window.
- Opening the chat window and then quickly typing is no longer an issue- no more lost letters!
- You won't shake randomly anymore when dismounting a vehicle while you're in a block or closing a trapdoor while standing in its space.
- Fixed the attack range of hostile mobs when they are in a boat.
- Baby mooshrooms no longer freeze when you try to use shears on them.
- You no longer get immediately dismounted when interacting with horses or pigs while sneaking.
- Fixed a crash when a filled map is selected.
- Fixed a crash when opening a crafting table in Creative mode.
- Fixed some mobs not burning in sunlight.
- Fixed a bug where an Enderman riding in a minecart could activate a stone pressure plate placed next to a diagonal minecart track.
- Mobs that die while riding a minecart get removed from the minecart.
- Blazes attack players based on the host game/server's game mode.
- Skeletons no longer manage to fire arrows from their sides.
- Cursor is now fully visible when drawing back a bow and arrows fly according to where the cursor is pointed. (Gear VR edition & Win 10 Rift only)
- Gray icon representing horse armor & saddle now changes depending on what texture pack you're using.
- No more floating torches under ceilings.
- Nether wart growth textures were off by one stage- now fixed.
- "Toggle immersive mode" message no longer appears on non-VR platforms.
- Controller input now recognized in VR even if the VR window does not have windows focus (Win 10 Rift only).
- You can now see a pig's health.
- Fixed some assorted bugs relating to skin, texture pack & full game purchases not being recognized properly.
- Pressing the Z button to invoke the status effect window now works.
- Fixed an issue where breaking a bed wouldn't reset a player's spawn point.
- When riding a pig/horse, the animal's health now displays correctly when the animal is poisoned.
- – Empty buckets can´t collect water when underwater (Creative only)
- – Cannot place beds on top half slabs anymore
- – Creative inventory Mundane potion duplicate bug
- – Mobs wearing armor drop that armor 100% of the time
- – Autojump allows you to jump over fences and cobblestone walls
- – Player can go through solid block walls and fences using a boat
- – Moving fuel into the furnace draws units from the first stack touched instead of from the one you tap
- – Water is invisible when you reload the world
- – Maps blink red when player take damages
- – Clocks in item frames have extra pixels
- – Hoppers suck item entities only one at a time
- – Mobs do not drop spawned equipment
- – Beds don't make sounds when placing them
- – Boats placed halfway inside a wall shake violently
- – Doors act as tools
- – Furnace texture bug
- – Villagers get stuck facing 90°
- – Blocks are blinking on piston
- – The void below bedrock is a bottomless pit
- – Tripwire not triggered by player in minecart or pig riding, but does for horses and boats
- – Lead turn red when the leashed mob getting hit
- – Using A Bed Whilst Riding A Horse / Boat etc. Does Not Dismount Player
- – Chest UI is not accessible when mounted on a pig, boat or minecart.
- – NPC Spawn egg does not spawn anything unless used in a monster spawner
- – Minecarts and their variants always despawn when they are in motion and the game crashes