We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.0 build 1
August 29, 2016
- Ability to customize keyboard controls.
- Added search tab to creative inventory (Win 10 only).
- Added mouse UI sensitivity slider in VR options (Win 10 Rift only).
- New UI for options menu.
- More options.
- Music option
- Version exclusive: Toggle Crouch.
- Added warning before exit the game.
/ability– Because it is an Education Edition feature, it won't available in normal gameplay
/clearfixedinv– Version exclusive
/setfixedinvslot– Version exclusive
/wsserver– Version exclusive
- Sea Lantern
- Wet Sponge
- Border block
- A red block that has a block model similar to cobblestone wall.
- Can only be broken using commands.
- Invisible blocks possibly appear on top and bottom of the border block, and they are unbreakable.
- Will break if the border block is broken.
- Can be obtained using
- Obtained item doesn't do anything.
- Can be placed using
- Red particles appear on top of the block and fly upwards.
- Prismarine Crystals
- Prismarine Shard
- Spawn Eggs
- Version exclusive: Portfolio
- Can be obtained using commands.
- Has a GUI that doesn't do anything.
- Elder Guardian
- Version exclusive: Doesn't have a spawn egg.
- Version exclusive: NPC
- Version exclusive: Agent
- Can't be spawned
- Performance improvements.
- Skin picker no longer shows the silhouette of the skins behind it when choosing a custom skin.
- Tweaked mouse sensitivity for vertical vs. horizontal motion in UI in Rift (Win 10 Rift only).
- Increased maximum view distance for capable GPUs (Win10 and EDU only).
- Tweaked the clock texture so it has all the correct pixels.
- Old world type option
- Not shown anymore.
- Old worlds created earlier still can be made infinite.
- New sound when using.
- Version exclusive: Now have different colors for different biomes.
- Cocoa beans
- No longer has a crafting recipe.
- Readded to survival mode.
- Now can absorb water.
- Now uses PC 1.8 texture.
- Now have sound when placed.
- Monster eggs
- Added to the Creative inventory.
- Grass Path
- Added sounds when making.
- Better description (Input , Fuel, Result) for devices that not use controller.
- Version exclusive: Added new sounds.
- To zoom out maps, the original map needs to be placed in the center of the crafting grid.
- Fixed crashes on some Android devices.
- Fixed a crash upon world load in Gear VR edition.
- Frame rate no longer affects the sensitivity of mouse and controller turning in game.
- Fixed a game crash on FireTV that happened after a few minutes of gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that happened occasionally when a player would try to access Realms settings.
- Fixed a connection issue failure with players trying to connect to Realms from Android, Kindle, iOS, or Gear VR.
- Transitioning from Living Room mode to Immersive mode while riding an animal no longer makes the animal look like it's being x-rayed (Win 10 Rift only).
- Boats have shadows
- Fixed a crash when breaking a door near a villager during the night.
- No longer informs the player when they join a game.
- If the player is in a game session where they can't invite friends, the invite friends button won't appear in the pause screen anymore.
- Fixed a rogue pixel on the back of the Cake Maniac skin's head.
- Fixed x-ray effects when hitting a boat in survival.
- Water no longer continues to flow from frozen water source blocks.
- The player can now sprint forever in creative mode.
- Pressing enter opens the chat window.
- Opening the chat window and then quickly typing is no longer an issue- no more lost letters!
- The player won't shake randomly anymore when dismounting a vehicle while they're in a block or closing a trapdoor while standing in its space.
- Fixed the attack range of hostile mobs when they are in a boat.
- Baby mooshrooms no longer freeze when the player tries to use shears on them.
- The player no longer gets immediately dismounted when interacting with horses or pigs while sneaking.
- Fixed a crash when a filled map is selected.
- Fixed a crash when opening a crafting table in Creative mode.
- Fixed some mobs not burning in sunlight.
- Fixed a bug where an Enderman riding in a minecart could activate a stone pressure plate placed next to a diagonal minecart track.
- Mobs that die while riding a minecart get removed from the minecart.
- Blazes attack players based on the host game/server's game mode.
- Skeletons no longer manage to fire arrows from their sides.
- Cursor is now fully visible when drawing back a bow and arrows fly according to where the cursor is pointed. (Gear VR edition & Win 10 Rift only)
- Gray icon representing horse armor & saddle now changes depending on what texture pack the player is using.
- No more floating torches under ceilings.
- Nether wart growth textures were off by one stage- now fixed.
- "Toggle immersive mode" message no longer appears on non-VR platforms.
- Controller input now recognized in VR even if the VR window does not have windows focus (Win 10 Rift only).
- The player can now see a pig's health.
- Fixed some assorted bugs relating to skin, texture pack & full game purchases not being recognized properly.
- Pressing the Z button to invoke the status effect window now works.
- Fixed an issue where breaking a bed wouldn't reset a player's spawn point.
- When riding a pig/horse, the animal's health now displays correctly when the animal is poisoned.
- – Empty buckets can´t collect water when underwater (Creative only)
- – Cannot place beds on top half slabs anymore
- – Creative inventory Mundane potion duplicate bug
- – Mobs wearing armor drop that armor 100% of the time
- – Autojump allows the player to jump over fences and cobblestone walls
- – Player can go through solid block walls and fences using a boat
- – Moving fuel into the furnace draws units from the first stack touched instead of from the one the player taps
- – Water is invisible when the player reloads the world
- – Maps blink red when player take damages
- – Clocks in item frames have extra pixels
- – Hoppers suck item entities only one at a time
- – Mobs do not drop spawned equipment
- – Beds don't make sounds when placing them
- – Boats placed halfway inside a wall shake violently
- – Doors act as tools
- – Furnace texture bug
- – Villagers get stuck facing 90°
- – Blocks are blinking on piston
- – The void below bedrock is a bottomless pit
- – Tripwire not triggered by player in minecart or pig riding, but does for horses and boats
- – Lead turn red when the leashed mob getting hit
- – Using A Bed Whilst Riding A Horse / Boat etc. Does Not Dismount Player
- – Chest UI is not accessible when mounted on a pig, boat or minecart.
- – NPC Spawn egg does not spawn anything unless used in a monster spawner
- – Minecarts and their variants always despawn when they are in motion and the game crashes