The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.15.7
|Internal version no.||
iOS, Android, FireOS, Windows 10, Gear VR - August 31, 2016
Alpha 0.15.7 was released to resolve issues with Oculus Rift features on Windows 10, and to release the Natural texture pack.
- Natural texture pack
- Including localizations
- Improved some text rendering, spacing, and button sizes to accommodate above-mentioned localization.
- Updated size and positions for logo and text for better comfort in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- You can now buy & extend realms when playing on Win 10 in Rift mode.
- 15 issues fixed
- From 0.15.0 development versions
- MCPE-15195 – Redstone torches on piston power piston.
- From 0.15.4
- MCPE-16440 – Lag, but not on the phone.
- Fixed Rift mode crashing on launch in some circumstances. (Win 10 only)
- Rowing a boat now works with keyboard in full immersive mode in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Mouse gets correctly captured when you put the Rift headset back on after taking it off. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed a crash when a player entered or created any world.
- Fixed a crash for some players who weren’t signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed some issues with Rift mirror textures for distant water & trees. (Win 10 only)
- The game no longer occasionally crashes when it is closed.
- Several fixes regarding removing the Rift headset. (Win 10 only)
- Pause screen fixed for trial mode. (Win 10 only)
- Virtual living room no longer affected by the player falling in the game in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- No more black shadow boxes appearing when jumping near hanging blocks in immersive mode on the Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Gaze cursor now re-centers correctly when looking up or down while dead in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed textures for non-enchanted potions.
- "It's only natural: changelog 0.15.7 for Pocket & Win 10" - Mojang, August 31, 2016