Pocket Edition Alpha 0.15.6
From Minecraft Wiki
iOS, Android, FireOS - August 10, 2016
- Windows 10 Edition Beta now supports Oculus Rift.
- Better keyboard and mouse support when Oculus Rift is enabled.
- Tweaked Windows 10 UI when in Oculus Rift mode for better usability.
- Oculus platform launcher updated with localization handling fixes and correct Virtual Studio redistributable packages.
- Audio now plays through user’s selected audio device.
- The C button on the keyboard can now be used to switch between television mode and immersive mode.
- Fixed some localization fonts for all editions.
- Fixed a minor crash issue on Gear VR edition.
- - Dismount is bound to wrong key
- - Moving fuel into the furnace draws units from the first stack touched instead of from the one you tap
- - XBox live "child" accounts cannot connect to realms server
- - Missing Translations : achievement
- - Redstone dust are not breaking in moving piston
- - Zombies burn while it's raining during the day