iOS, Android, FireOS - August 10, 2016
Windows Phone, Windows 10, Gear VR - August 11, 2016
Alpha 0.15.6 was released to enable a massive suite of VR-specific features and fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.15.4. While it wasn’t the last update to Alpha 0.15.0, it was the last one before the builds of Alpha 0.16.0 started.
- Windows 10 Edition Beta now supports Oculus Rift.
- Better keyboard and mouse support when Oculus Rift is enabled.
- Tweaked Windows 10 UI when in Oculus Rift mode for better usability.
11 bugs fixed
- Oculus platform launcher updated with localization handling fixes and correct Virtual Studio redistributable packages.
- Audio now plays through user’s selected audio device.
- The C button on the keyboard can now be used to switch between television mode and immersive mode.
- Fixed some localization fonts for all editions.
- Fixed a minor crash issue on Gear VR edition.
- MCPE-10056 - Dismount is bound to wrong key
- MCPE-11241 - Moving fuel into the furnace draws units from the first stack touched instead of from the one you tap
- MCPE-15956 - XBox live "child" accounts cannot connect to realms server
- MCPE-16038 - Missing Translations : achievement
- MCPE-16168 - Redstone dust are not breaking in moving piston
- MCPE-16445 - Zombies burn while it's raining during the day