Pocket Edition Alpha 0.15.1
Android – June 26, 2016
Alpha 0.15.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.15.0.
From released versions before 0.15.0
- – The player cannot cook acacia or dark oak logs in a furnace to get charcoal.
- – "Stitching" on block edges: graphical glitch.
- – Custom skins not working on Amazon Fire TV.
- – Reloading a world while in or ungrounded above lava will place the player at the next available platform.
- – Top snow cannot be seen in hand.
- - Cannot join external server over ethernet on Amazon FireTV.
- – Hopper texture bug.
- – Dyed leather armor in a dispenser changes to regular leather armor when the dispenser is broken.
- – Hotbar shifts to right by very little when inventory is opened.
- – No damage taken when standing on a cactus.
From the 0.15.0 builds
- – When a player is next to a button, said player suffocates.
- – Player spawns in leaves after world creation.
From the 0.15.0 release
- - Missing audio if Realm is joined before a local world.
- – Pig inventory GUI closes within a half a second after opening it.
- – Client player spawns in leaves on multiplayer LAN.
- – Host is still seen riding a pig in multiplayer long after they dismount.
From the 0.15.1 build
- – Player cannot leave the bed bug.
- – Enchantment table doesn't show letter particles.
- This update has the shortest amount of development builds to date, along with Pocket Edition 1.0.3.