This is a list of Pocket Edition Alpha 0.15.0 development versions.
Alpha 0.15.0 build 1
Alpha 0.15.0 build 1 is the first build version released for Alpha 0.15.0, also known as the Friendly Update.
- Achievements for iOS and Android
- Version exclusive: More achievements.
- Is accessed from the home screen
- Online multiplayer with Xbox Live friends
- New UI for the main menu, shared with the Windows 10 Edition
- New UI for the skins menu, it has skin selection carousel that is similar to Console Edition
- Pig riding
- Version exclusive: New sound when accelerates.
- Interact buttons
- Version exclusive: Experience bar is visible in Creative.
- Online play uses less bandwidth now.
- Note blocks are a lot louder now.
- Now lose durability when breaking any kind of blocks.
- No longer require supporting blocks.
- Now have sounds when placed and broken.
Alpha 0.15.0 build 2
Alpha 0.15.0 build 2 is the second build version released for Alpha 0.15.0, also known as the Friendly Update.
- Fixed some crashes happening in specific situations.
- Walking past buttons no longer trigger suffocation overlay.
- Existing dye color not overwritten when mixing colors in a cauldron.
- Torches and redstone torches fixed so they don't drop when a block is placed or removed by it.
- Restrict hosting or joining games while on your mobile network (instead of being limited to wifi) to prevent huge bills on metered networks.
- Riders no longer riding in circles if horse has been idle for a while.
- Fixed spider jockeys in multiplayer.
- Fixes to feed button & feeding animals on touch devices.
- Bug fixes for sticky pistons.
- You can chat while sleeping in a bed again.
- Fixed graphics glitches while riding a horse.
Alpha 0.15.0 build 3
Alpha 0.15.0 build 3 is the third build version released for Alpha 0.15.0, also known as the Friendly Update.
- Fixed black terrain and invisible skins.
Notes and references