Join us on Discord!
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.14.2
From Minecraft Wiki
Android - April 26, 2016
- Generating or Loading in a world now displays the message "Done!".
- Fixed lag problems.
- Version exclusive: New player burning animation.
- Version exclusive: New entering nether portal animation.
- Version exclusive: New suffocation animation
- Fixed the heads inside droppers and dispensers looking like skeleton heads.
- New Inventory button design; grey
- Version exclusive: Nether Brick now has a brighter texture.
- Version exclusive: Lava has a new animation.
- Version exclusive: The Camera item's data value is now 498 and is no longer functional.
- There is code in the files of the game that shows that the interact button would now say "Take Picture".
- New loading screen when joining a server.
- Chat are now slightly different (start from health bar)
- The minimum version you can have to play Minecraft on iOS is now iOS 6.0.
- Removed "Animated Water" setting.
- Version exclusive: Added Anti-Aliasing option to Windows 10.
- Version exclusive: Added Fancy Leaves option to Windows 10.
- Version exclusive: Added Particle Render Distance option to Windows 10.
- Re-added "Generating world" message while loading a world and server.
- – Stuck at generating world buliding blocks
- – Massive Lag on Samsung Devices!
- – Block placing range from where the player is standing is not consistent
- – The text of the option-box does not match correctly into the box.
- – Hotbar item title or description text overlaps the armor and water breathing bars
- – Lines are visible between adjacent snow-covered and ice blocks.
- – Weakness effect lasts after affect is gone
- – Small graphical glitch in hunger bar
- – Some 0.12 savegames are full of lag
- – 0.13.1 (win10 beta) crashes on startup
- – Brewing stand bug
- – Force quit when items are in the Anvil or Enchantment Table deletes those items
- – Inactive redstone torches behave as if they were opaque
- – Trapped Chests Will Not Create Redstone Energy
- – Multiplayer - Cannot connect to others after first time playing successfully
- – Redstone dust not powering the correct blocks
- – Weird artifacts when placing item frames on a vertical block (see screenshots)
- – Title Screen Selections Stay Highlighted
- – Colored text is not very synchronized with pocket edition
- – Item frame signal strength starts in the wrong place.
- – Redstone torch inverted ( burned , off) receives update when entering the world
- – Enchanting overlay incorrect (Win10)
- – Item travel very slow when using hoppers.
- – Item Frames take a while rendering
- – RESOLVED Magenta and Pink carpets are missing in creative inventory
- – Holding Throwable Items Causes 'Rapid Fire' Effect on Levers, Doors Etc.
- – Hoppers pointing at minecarts with chest sideways may fail to fill the cart
- – When you shear one mooshroom, spawn two cows instead of one.