Pocket Edition Alpha 0.14.0 build 5
Alpha 0.14.0 build 5
February 5, 2016
- Huge mushrooms shouldn't spawn in the water around roofed forests
- The inventory for droppers, hoppers and dispensers is more consistent with the other inventories
- The dispenser texture has been changed to the Java Edition 1.2.1 (12w04a) texture.
- Made loading a bit faster
- Snowballs now spawn when breaking snow with a shovel
- Hoppers work again
- It's now possible to remove items from item frames in Survival without breaking them
- Entering boats doesn't place another boat anymore
- Destroying a boat doesn't destroy boats behind either
- Fixed many sprites being invisible in Front Third Person
- Fixed black artifacts in flat worlds
- Client's position is now saved correctly when they log out.
- Rails cannot be properly be laid in adjacent parallel lines in the east-west axis
- Fixed a strange enchanting table behavior
- Leather Armor remains colored while flying between inventory slots
- Fixes to Redstone burnout behaviors
- Fences don't have weird artefacts in the menus anymore
- Items don't duplicate when destroying their Item Frame anymore
- Minecarts now push each other consistently
- TNT doesn't disappear anymore on clients
- Fixed camera crash.