December 16, 2015
This article is about the Pocket Edition. For other editions, see Version history
Alpha 0.13.1 is an update to Pocket Edition that fixed bugs present in 0.13.0, and added a new skin pack. While it wasn’t the last update to Alpha 0.13.0, it was the last one before the builds of Alpha 0.14.0 started.
- Moved the "Skins" button to the Title Screen
- Options is no longer a wrench icon
- Increased the button size of both
- Options menu now has three left panels, instead of four
- PE title screen now looks more like Windows 10 Edition title screen
- MCPE-8798 – Guest Fails to Recognize 'Always Day' option
- MCPE-9364 – Enchanting XP Glitch
- MCPE-9599 – Static/Feedback sent to speakers when game is launched
- MCPE-9802 – You can see the sky from underwater!
- MCPE-10161 – Blaze does not change color to red when hit.
- MCPE-10194 – Auto jump tries to make you jump even if the jump is impossible
- MCPE-10239 – Grass block texture when suffocating inside them is incorrect
- MCPE-10497 – Beetroot missing in creative slots
- MCPE-10511 – Potions, books, and enchanted items appear erratic
- MCPE-10593 – No chat at all
- MCPE-10643 – Gold Nugget Transfer to Chest Bug/Crash
- MCPE-10879 – Tamed Cat / Ocelot attacks chickens
- MCPE-10912 – Bug to put " §§ " (without quotes ) in the name of my world
- MCPE-11019 – Error when clicking on 'Achievements' in the main menu
- MCPE-11146 – Crash when joining remote server - Android (hudle2)
- MCPE-11253 – Fish do not approach bobber when fishing
- MCPE-11297 – Redstone Torch updates too slow
- MCPE-11402 – Villager shape things?
- MCPE-11440 – Iron Doors
- MCPE-11451 – When cactus is on ground, the sides are in different directions.
- MCPE-11547 – Redstone torches do a burnout when they are used in redstone clocks
- MCPE-12296 – No mobs can go through open iron door