Join us on Discord!
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.13.1
From Minecraft Wiki
Alpha 0.13.1 is an update to Pocket Edition that fixed bugs present in 0.13.0, and added a new skin pack.
- Version exclusive: Holiday Skin Pack 2015.
- Moved the "Skins" button to the Title Screen
- Options is no longer a wrench icon
- Increased the button size of both
- Options menu now has three left panels, instead of four
- PE title screen now looks more like Windows 10 Edition title screen
- – Guest Fails to Recognize 'Always Day' option
- – Enchanting XP Glitch
- – Static/Feedback sent to speakers when game is launched
- – You can see the sky from underwater!
- – Blaze does not change color to red when hit.
- – Auto jump tries to make you jump even if the jump is impossible
- – Grass block texture when suffocating inside them is incorrect
- – Beetroot missing in creative slots
- – Potions, books, and enchanted items appear erratic
- – No chat at all
- – Gold Nugget Transfer to Chest Bug/Crash
- – Tamed Cat / Ocelot attacks chickens
- – Bug to put " §§ " (without quotes ) in the name of my world
- – Error when clicking on 'Achievements' in the main menu
- – Crash when joining remote server - Android (hudle2)
- – Fish do not approach bobber when fishing
- – Redstone Torch updates too slow
- – Villager shape things?
- – Iron Doors
- – When cactus is on ground, the sides are in different directions.
- – Redstone torches do a burnout when they are used in redstone clocks
- – No mobs can go through open iron door