We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.12.1 build 9
August 14, 2015
Alpha 0.12.1 build 9 is the ninth build released for Alpha 0.12.1.
- Particles are no longer dark when inside of a block
- Snow golems now leave a trail of snow in plains
- Cactus particles are now correct
- Centered the result name in the furnace
- Random seed of worlds now more random
- D-pad size is now called “Button size”
- Punch enchantment no longer launches monsters
- Wither skeletons are larger
- Villages now spawn with wheat + something else
- Custom server IPs must be unique
- Rain is now visible from under water
- Rain and snow should cause less lag
- Mobs spawned from renamed eggs have the name of the egg and the names will appear in death messages.
- Fixed crash when DNS resolving freezes
- Fixed crash when random chunk corruption
- Fixed crash when clicking the enchant button
- Fixed player teleporting inside portal on death
- Fixed crash on opening the Options screen with controller
- Gamepad remapping no longer requires restart
- Keyboard support for navigating worlds
- Fixed support for local characters with keyboards
- Player can no longer move items around when dead
- Zombie villagers now chase villagers
- Fixed E key closing the anvil screen
- World name input now allows for arrow navigation
- Controller button labels are now localized
- “Button size” option now controls other UI elements as well
- Fixed pink line underneath armor icon
- Fixed enderman teleportation sound
- Arrows no longer get shot when looking at a chest
- Fixed black square next to player name in menu
- Snow golem now saves changes to their heads
From released versions before 0.12.1
- - Freezing bug
- - Device thinks that the app crashed when leaving using 'Back' button.
- - Game freezes when loading servers
- - Wolf can not eat rotten flesh
From the 0.12.1 development versions
- - Villager spawn crash in Nether
- - Game crashes enchantment table bug
- - Seed typing bug
- - Critical hit particles linger long after initial hit
- - Problem with snow when game lags
- - Quartz can be placed sideways.
- - Dogs do not accept flesh meat as food.