We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.12.1 build 8
August 11, 2015
Alpha 0.12.1 build 8 is the eighth build released for Alpha 0.12.1.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Changed explosions
- Lots of tweaks in the control layout screen
- Nametags are visible from farther away now
- Hitting your head on the ceiling gives a slight jump delay
- Ghasts' hitboxes are bigger
- Experience orbs are burned by lava or fire
- Beetroots crops can be obtained from village farms
- The input is smoother and more responsive, especially on scrolling panes
- Lava now prevents fall damage
- Can now select the player list in the game menu using the d-pad
- All enchantments show their level now
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Items now keep their enchantment when closing and reopening the game
- Bottles no longer disappear when placed in a brewing stand
- Potions no longer disappear when taken off a brewing stand
- Enchantment tables work properly in multiplayer
- Controllers are properly recognized if they are already connected on game start
- Skins now refresh when returning to the Skin Selection screen
- Fixed some Taiwanese and Japanese characters being shared with Chinese
- Invert Y-axis now actually works on Controller
- Fixed a random multiplayer crash
- Jump works again when holding the Forward button
- Sittings dogs won't be suffocated under accumulating snow
- The experience bar doesn't overflow the toolbar anymore
- Android clients don't receive trial warnings anymore
From released versions before 0.12.1
From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9424 - Sprint cancelled when jump-sprint (jump and sneak swapped in the option)
- MCPE-9794 - The sneak button is less responsive than before
- MCPE-9798 - D Pad Fail
From the previous development version
- MCPE-9762 - Tapping on the D-Pad not only moves you, but can also force you to destroy/place a block or use an item.
- MCPE-9816 - Incorrect name for large chest
- MCPE-10167 - Experience (XP) is not consumed and destroyed by lava as expected.
- MCPE-10170 - While moving (running or walking) using the D-pad, you cannot change your hotbar selection.