Pocket Edition Alpha 0.12.1 build 6
From Minecraft Wiki
Alpha 0.12.1 build 6
August 6, 2015
Alpha 0.12.1 build 6 is the sixth build released for Alpha 0.12.1.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Reordered stone shovel and stone hoe to match other items in the creative list
- Changed particles when placing water in the Nether
- Lava is now brighter
- Lava will now spread faster in the Nether
- Ghasts will hit you more reliably
- Added camera mode slider on options (First-person, Third-person, Front third-person)
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed player in Creative mode dying by the void
- Fixed base ores (iron, gold) dropping multiple times when using fortune pickaxes
- Fixed lava flowing slowly in the Nether
- Breaking chests will drop enchanted items correctly.
- Fixed crafting single-dimension items (swords, shovel) in multiplayer.
- Boat types now have different colors when held in hand
- Fixed mobs becoming dark when moving over soul sand
- Fixed wool particles when jumping
- Anvil works correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed not being able to exit the options screen after setting a skin
From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9313 - Anvil bug
- MCPE-9481 - The snow golems don't spawn (on snow flakes)
- MCPE-10169 - The game crashes on loading or freezes on hudl devices.
- MCPE-10186 - Crafting an enchanted golden apple yields a regular golden apples
- MCPE-10187 - Crafting with 8 gold ingots and 1 apple gives you 0×Golden Apple.
From the previous development version
- MCPE-9587 - Fortune on Ores