We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.12.1 build 3
July 31, 2015
Alpha 0.12.1 build 3 is the third build released for Alpha 0.12.1.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added more info about potions and enchantments in item tooltips.
- Added FOV option (30 to 110)
- Added golden apple crafting recipe.
- Reduced the amount of XP obtained by smelting.
- The toolbar now takes all the space available.
- Snow golems' pumpkin can be removed with shears.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Anvil synchronization in multiplayer
- After deleting a world, now it's correctly removed from the world list
- When dying in the Nether you're correctly respawned in the Overworld
- The D-Pad won't overlap the Toolbar anymore
- Minecarts can be transferred to the Nether
- Clients don't hear Magma Cubes
- Held items animate while Invisible
From released versions before 0.12.1
- MCPE-5541 - cant place pillar quartz blocks sideways
- MCPE-8670 - World crashes on load
- MCPE-9073 - Vegetation generates through structures
From the 0.12.1 development versions
- MCPE-9315 - i cant display enchants on enchanted tool
From the previous development version
- MCPE-9465 - Crash when use the anvil
- MCPE-9483 - Unable to delete world from list and opening world causes game to crash
References[edit | edit source]