Windows 10 - August 11, 2015
This article is about the Pocket Edition. For other editions, see Version history
Alpha 0.12.0.1 was released to fix some of the bugs present in the first release (0.12.0) of the Windows 10 Edition.
- Real fullscreen can now be enabled
- Sprinting works like PC
- Anvil UI works better
- Main UI can be accessed whilst renaming/repairing
- Items can now be placed in the second slot
- Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version
- Nether brick slab now craftable
- Chat now functions when getting on a boat
- Support for x86 processor architecture
- "Repopulation" achievement fixed
- Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds
- Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types
- Custom skins tab fixed
- Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash
- Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working
- Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether
- Audio file fixes
- Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names.
- Fixed world progress saved game issue.