Pocket Edition Alpha 0.11.0 build 8
From Minecraft Wiki
Alpha 0.11.0 build 8
April 29, 2015
Alpha 0.11.0 build 8 is the eighth build version released for Alpha 0.11.0.
- Added magma cube and ghast spawn eggs
- The mobs could previously only be spawned by hacking in the eggs
- Fishing rod now breaks connection between rider and ride
- Changed default biome
- Fixed crash when leaving server while riding
- Fixed spawn-egg mobs falling through the world
- Fixed players not dropping their inventory on death
- Removed redundant dirty queue (increase performance)
- Fixed excess tallgrass in savanna biomes
- Improved (re-)spawning, teleporting
From released versions before 0.11.0
- - Duplicate of a consumable item in use shows up in Hotbar.
- - Naturally generated stationary lava doesn't update
- - No fall damage for guests
- - Beds display light level zero when covered by a block
- - Falling red sand broken by a torch drops normal sand
- - Naturally spawned lava has no blast resistance below a certain level
From the 0.11.0 development versions
- - Sometimes entities (players, animals, monsters, and boats) start falling into the ground, until they die or reach the void
- - Boat Bug
- - Fishing doesn't work
- - No Chat in Boats
- - All of the quartz block varieties are named the same "Block of Quartz"
- - Enderman Spawn Egg is Named Wrong
- - Fishing doesn't work well on boats.
- - Fishing Rods