Pocket Edition Alpha 0.11.0 build 11
From Minecraft Wiki
Alpha 0.11.0 build 11
May 18, 2015
Alpha 0.11.0 build 11 is the eleventh build version released for Alpha 0.11.0.
- Wolves can now eat rotten flesh.
- Fishing rods can now be used in 3rd person.
- Added all tool types to the Creative inventory.
- Tweaked the skin packs.
- Changed the connection indicator to a dot that shows if you can connect or not
- Fixed crash when closing server
- Fixed crash on joining worlds
- Fixed crash on disabling Wi-Fi
- Fixed crash on switching worlds
- Fixed minecarts and boats for multiplayer
- Fishing button now gets priority over the leave boat button
- Fixed bug with furnace smelting whilst output slot is full
- Selected language is now centered in the language list
- Fixed players in creative mode dying by void
- Fixed boat riding behavior on reconnect
- Players no longer spawn in transparent blocks
- Fixed block break speed when under haste effect
- Fixed boats’ hitbox so that it doesn’t prevent fishing and breaking blocks while looking down
From released versions before 0.11.0
- - at (x,0,y), top of the texture of the block shows whereas the sides are invisible
- - Spawning on the soil above killing place in cave
- - Mobs can breed when seperated
- - Entities invisible when at/above the height limit
- - Invisible bottom layer
From the 0.11.0 development versions
- - Segfault when low memory event fires
- - Black Screen
- - Crash when back on MCPE from another app (Multitasking)
From the previous development version
- - Skin packs free skins selection bug
- - Crash when exiting old type world