Pocket Edition Alpha 0.11.0 build 11
From Minecraft Wiki
Alpha 0.11.0 build 11
May 18, 2015
Alpha 0.11.0 build 11 is the eleventh build version released for Alpha 0.11.0.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Wolves can now eat Rotten Flesh.
- You can use the Fishing Rod in 3rd person.
- Added all tool types to the creative inventory.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked the skin packs.
- Changed the connection indicator to a dot that shows if you can connect or not
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash when closing server
- Fixed crash on joining worlds
- Fixed crash on disabling Wi-Fi
- Fixed crash on switching worlds
- Fixed minecarts and boats for multiplayer
- Fishing button now gets priority over the leave boat button
- Fixed bug with furnace smelting whilst output slot is full
- Selected language is now centered in the language list
- Fixed players in creative mode dying by void
- Fixed boat riding behavior on reconnect
- Players no longer spawn in transparent blocks
- Fixed block break speed when under haste effect
- Fixed boats’ hitbox so that it doesn’t prevent fishing and breaking blocks while looking down
From released versions before 0.11.0
- MCPE-7891 - at (x,0,y), top of the texture of the block shows whereas the sides are invisible
- MCPE-7997 - Spawning on the soil above killing place in cave
- MCPE-8045 - Mobs can breed when seperated
- MCPE-8123 - Entities invisible when at/above the height limit
- MCPE-8582 - Invisible bottom layer
From the 0.11.0 development versions
- MCPE-8394 - Segfault when low memory event fires
- MCPE-8421 - Black Screen
- MCPE-8457 - Crash when back on MCPE from another app (Multitasking)
From the previous development version