We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Pocket Edition Alpha 0.11.0 build 11
May 18, 2015
Alpha 0.11.0 build 11 is the eleventh build version released for Alpha 0.11.0.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Wolves can now eat Rotten Flesh.
- You can use the Fishing Rod in 3rd person.
- Added all tool types to the creative inventory.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked the skin packs.
- Changed the connection indicator to a dot that shows if you can connect or not
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash when closing server
- Fixed crash on joining worlds
- Fixed crash on disabling Wi-Fi
- Fixed crash on switching worlds
- Fixed minecarts and boats for multiplayer
- Fishing button now gets priority over the leave boat button
- Fixed bug with furnace smelting whilst output slot is full
- Selected language is now centered in the language list
- Fixed players in creative mode dying by void
- Fixed boat riding behavior on reconnect
- Players no longer spawn in transparent blocks
- Fixed block break speed when under haste effect
- Fixed boats’ hitbox so that it doesn’t prevent fishing and breaking blocks while looking down
From released versions before 0.11.0
- MCPE-7891 - at (x,0,y), top of the texture of the block shows whereas the sides are invisible
- MCPE-7997 - Spawning on the soil above killing place in cave
- MCPE-8045 - Mobs can breed when seperated
- MCPE-8123 - Entities invisible when at/above the height limit
- MCPE-8582 - Invisible bottom layer
From the 0.11.0 development versions
- MCPE-8394 - Segfault when low memory event fires
- MCPE-8421 - Black Screen
- MCPE-8457 - Crash when back on MCPE from another app (Multitasking)
From the previous development version