Pocket Edition Alpha 0.1.0
Xperia PLAY - August 16, 2011
|Other editions of 0.1.0|
Alpha 0.1.0 was the first publicly released version of Minecraft Pocket Edition that was exclusively released for the Xperia PLAY gaming console.
It was planned that a 0.1.0alpha would be released on Android but it was hold back. The version would had Black Touch Controls and the menu would look the same as 1.1j alpha.
- Randomized worlds
- Placing and destroying blocks
- Ability to invite and play multiplayer on a world (wireless local area network)
- Save multiplayer worlds on device using "Copy World" button in pause menu.
- A file that is able to run on Android called minecraftpe.apk in the Minecraft Assets folder
- Used generator prior to Alpha v1.2.0
- Mineral Veins
- Worked like before Beta 1.5
- Version exclusive: Cyan Flower
- Was added instead of the Rose
- Red Mushroom
- Brown Mushrooms
- Sugar Cane
- Wooden and Cobblestone stairs
- Stone slabs
- Wood Planks
- Oak Wood
- Block of Gold
- Block of Iron
- Block of Diamond
- Light Blue
A demo for Alpha 0.1.0 was released exclusively to the Xperia Play on an unknown released date.