Pocket Edition 1.0.7
From Minecraft Wiki
April 20, 2017
|Other editions of 1.0.7|
- Added the Fallout Mash-up pack.
- Added a warning if a resource pack cannot find the textures list file.
- Wither is now one of the paintings that are obtainable The
- Fixed a crash that happened when a mob effect that doesn't exist is applied to a melee attack using Add-on.
- Fixed the screen getting cut-off on smaller screens for the Redstone Mansion store description.
- TNT no longer does damage to a player if the TNT is in water.
- Fixed several skins on the Festive Mash-up pack that appeared corrupted.
- After a world with a texture/resource pack is uploaded to a Realm, the texture/resource pack is again displayed correctly.
- Crashes shouldn't cause you to lose a lot of your progress anymore.
- Fixed the quartz slab in the Candy texture pack.
- Minecarts no longer bounce indefinitely on slime blocks.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Fallout Mash-Up Now on Pocket and Win 10" – Minecraft.net, April 20, 2017