The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Pocket Edition 1.0.7
|Internal version no.||
April 20, 2017
- Added the Fallout Mash-up pack.
- Added a warning if a resource pack cannot find the textures list file.
- Wither is now one of the paintings that are obtainable The
- Fixed a crash that happened when a mob effect that doesn't exist is applied to a melee attack using Add-on.
- Fixed the screen getting cut-off on smaller screens for the Redstone Mansion store description.
- TNT no longer does damage to a player if the TNT is in water.
- Fixed several skins on the Festive Mash-up pack that appeared corrupted.
- After a world with a texture/resource pack is uploaded to a Realm, the texture/resource pack is again displayed correctly.
- Crashes shouldn't cause you to lose a lot of your progress anymore.
- Fixed the quartz slab in the Candy texture pack.
- Minecarts no longer bounce indefinitely on slime blocks.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Fallout Mash-Up Now on Pocket and Win 10" – Minecraft.net, April 20, 2017