This is a list of Pocket Edition 1.0.5 development versions.
Alpha 22.214.171.124 (also known as 1.0.5 build 1) is the first build version released for 1.0.5. This update added new commands, game rules, and command blocks.
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager.
- Jump range of magma cubes fixed to correct value.
- Lapis lazuli icon now in enchanting tables.
- Accuracy of fireball shots from ghasts is now correct.
- MCPE-8002 Fixed the villagers & peaceful mobs despawning randomly bug.
- Mobs moving between chunk borders no longer despawn when a crash occurs.
- When a player's position shifts when reloading a world, players will no longer get trapped & suffocate inside blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a command with targets was executed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to share a file after selecting cancel when trying to share previously.
- The share button for a single item now appears in the Storage menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a player deleted content through the Storage manager.
- Fixed various issues with the Storage manager.
- Pots are now getting the correct color for tinted plants placed in them.
- Fixed another bug that made chat messages appear twice in game chat.
- When the fill command is used to place blocks and then immediately destroy them, "phantom" blocks no longer appear.
- Help command now displays command description.
- Global resource packs should no longer be deactivated when creating a new world or relaunching the game (Android & Fire only).
- Fixed a crash which happened when loading some worlds.
- MCPE-12422 Hostile mob spawning rules no longer ignore the Y coordinate.
- Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when a player incorrectly used the /kill command.
- MCPE-11043 Plants no longer stay in a player's inventory after being placed in a flower pot.
- MCPE-18530 Endermen again have idle sounds.
- MCPE-17552 The beacon's position is now correct when held in a player's hand.
- End_portal is now listed as a valid block for the /fill command.
- Toast notifications for Xbox Live invites should now appear. (iOS only)
- Clients can no longer change world settings when far away from the host.
- Slash commands now execute correctly even if the cursor is not at the end of the line.
- Rails, beds, and cocoa no longer leave behind "ghost" items when using the /fill command.
- Controller now works for scrolling on Apple TV. (Apple TV only)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Choose New Skin button. (Gear VR only)
- MCPE-19976 Enchanted books again generate properly according to loot tables in dungeons/temples.
- Fixed packs sometimes being deleted after importing.
- MCPE-17403 Undead mobs again have their proper walking sounds.
- Fixed a crash on Realms when changing difficulty.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a mob died.
Alpha 126.96.36.199 (also known as 1.0.5 build 2) is the second build version released for 1.0.5.
- Adjusted the levitation amplifier parameters when using the
- Saved worlds, previously added servers & any installed Add-Ons now appear again.
- Villagers no longer pick up your items when you die.
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks.
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with Elytra.
- The touchscreen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot.
- Fixed a crash relating to structures when updating a world from 1.0.3.
/clear arguments resetting 'Times' values when using the
- Previous output will no longer show any information for new Command Blocks.
clear @p <item_name> clears one instead of all specified items from the Inventory.
/effect being unable to remove specific effect by providing duration 0.
- An error message will now state that 0 items were removed after using
/clear command with a block that was not present in the inventory.
effect clear command will no longer output a redstone signal from a Command Block if it fails.
- Fixed an invalid syntax error when using
- Items with data tags besides 0 will now be properly removed with the
Entity can now be auto-completed in the chat window when using the
- Chat will no longer flicker when the touch keyboard is opened.
- Villagers will no longer throw bread like they were baseball pitchers.
- When copying an Item with CTRL+MMB, an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar.
- Skin picker works again on Android versions less than 6.0.
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now allow for re-downloading the pack.
- Always active repeating Command Blocks will now run their commands after being run in impulse always active mode
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails.
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed.
- Fixed a crash when dying from Wither or instant damage effects triggered by commands.
- Using 0 as
[maxCount] in the
/clear command now gives the item count instead of removing it.
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant.
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs.
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames.
1.0.5 build 3 (also known as Alpha 188.8.131.52 or Alpha 184.108.40.206 re-release) is the third and final build version released for 1.0.5.
- Entities will no longer spawn in lava with the
- MCPE-18181 Chorus plants now make the correct sounds.
- MCPE-19719 Maps zoomed out on an anvil now work the same for all players
- Fixed a crash when attempting to place any irrelevant item in Horse Armor slot using
- Fixed several bugs with the
- This beta build unintentionally allowed beta users access to their Realms. If a beta user using this build accessed their Realm, the Realm would upgrade to 1.0.5 which would only allow the Realm owner and those also on the beta build to access the build until the full 1.0.5 release.