| Release date
Android - February 8, 2017
iOS. FireOS, Gear VR, Apple TV, Fire TV - February 9, 2017
Windows 10 - February 10, 2017
Windows 10 mobile - February 22, 2017
| Development versions
| Other editions of 1.0.3
This article is about the Pocket Edition. For other editions, see Version history
1.0.3 was released to add support for the Dutch language, the Candy texture pack, and fix several bugs from 1.0.2.
- Support for the Dutch language. 
- Added Candy Texture Pack.
- Added a TransferPacket for servers which allows them to transfer a player to another server. 
- Servers can now detect a lot of useful data about clients. 
- MCPE-15502 Observer top texture always faces north
- MCPE-17421 Server browser not showing online/offline state for external servers
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status.
- Fixed a realms crash when a player exits.
- Fixed a crash when using some items.
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome.
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order.
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door.
- Fixed an issue with item duplication.
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks.
- Observer block's arrows should now point in the direction of power.
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down.
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed.
- Bats should spawn more often.
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.