We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Minecraft Wiki
iOS, Android, FireOS, Windows 10, Fire TV – January 19, 2017
Gear VR, Apple TV – January 25, 2017
|Other editions of 1.0.2
1.0.2 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.0.
- Endermites will now attack from 8 blocks away.
/locate will now work for Strongholds.
- Fixed an issue with lingering potions not being able to be poured into or scooped out of cauldrons.
- Horses can once again climb up blocks in every direction.
- Using lingering potions to craft tipped arrows now creates the correct tipped arrow
- Fixed a crash when attempting to download music (Android only).
- The achievements screen layout will now display properly (Fire TV only).
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen if a large chest changed size as someone else was opening it.
- Endermen will no longer teleport after death.
- Skeletons and strays will now deal damage based on difficulty level.
- Skeletons and Strays will now avoid wolves.
- Fixed an issue when touch controls would suddenly look down.
- Fixed a crash when spawning a villager using a spawn egg and wearing enchanted armor.
- Projectiles now work properly in multiplayer games.
- Item frames can no longer be used to duplicate items
- Mobs will no longer become invulnerable when hit with an invisibility potion.
- Players will no longer fall when re-entering a game after using elytra.
- Fixed a crash when dyeing sheep on Realms.
- Fixed losing an empty bucket when milking a cow in multiplayer.
- Skull projectiles can now be deflected back at the wither.
- The wither will now face the player it has targeted.
- Fixed missing end crystals in some imported worlds.
- Fixed the time it takes for chickens to lay eggs.
- Mobs can no longer be hit after they die.
- Fixed an issue when '.mctemplate' and '.mcaddon' files were not associated with Minecraft during import (iOS only).