PlayStation Vita Edition 1.84
April 15, 2020
1.84 was a version of PlayStation Vita Edition released on April 15, 2020. This was the final update for the PlayStation Vita Edition. It fixes bugs and removes the ability to transfer worlds to other versions.
- Removed the ability to transfer PlayStation Vita worlds to other PlayStation editions.
- Fix for a crash that would occur when loading a world or exploring an existing world.
- Fix for salmon, pufferfish or tropical fish dropping cod when killed.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Fixed various other minor bugs.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, April 15, 2020.
- "Dear PS3 and Vita players: we get it! You like retro. You don’t mind a game full of pixels. But if you ever wanted to make the switch to PS4, now’s the last month to convert your saves: ↣ http://redsto.ne/saveyourgame ↢" – @Minecraft
- "Minecraft Update 1.84 PS3 Patch Notes Released, Read What's New" – UpdateCrazy.