PlayStation 4 Edition 1.90
1.90 was an update to PlayStation 4 Edition released on April 15, 2019, which added more Village & Pillage features. This update is equivalent to Bedrock Edition 1.10, only missing experimental gameplay features like the new villages.
- Used to easily make patterns for banners.
- Placing a book and quill or written book on the lectern allows multiple players to read it together.
- Redstone comparator functionality is not available yet.
- Acts as a new, hangable light source.
- A log block with the bark texture on all 6 sides.
- New weapon.
- Crossbows can be enchanted with three new enchantments
- Stronger than bow, but takes longer to recharge.
- Made with the Loom.
- Can be added to Banners to apply designs
- Sneak while holding a shield in either hand to block.
- Banners cannot be applied to shields yet.
- They are hostile mobs, considered a subset of illagers.
- Have 24 health.
- They wield crossbows.
- Drop arrows and their crossbows when killed (affected by Looting).
- They will raid, or take over, villages, killing villagers.
- They can't equip armor of any type.
- Only available through creative mode
- Added a new skin: Jellie, the community cat contest winner.
- Quick Charge
- Used on crossbows to decrease the reload time
- Used on crossbows to shoot 3 arrows or fireworks but only consumes 1.
- Used on crossbows to shoot through mobs.
- Texture packs
- Added Minecraft Classic texture pack (built-in), which contains pre–Texture Update textures.
- Added Expansion Pack 9, which contains five new trophies:
- (Silver) Atlantis? – Find a underwater ruin.
- (Bronze) Organizational Wizard – Rename a Shulker Box with an Anvil.
- (Bronze) Fruit on the Loom – Make a Banner with a Enchanted Apple stencil.
- (Silver) Plethora of Cats – Befriend twenty stray Cats.
- (Gold) Sail the 7 Seas – Visit all Ocean Biomes.
- Can now be broken when struck by an arrow.
- Can now be used as furnace fuel.
- Dispensers with shears in them can now shear Sheep when activated.
- May now drop sticks when decaying.
- Placing wet sponge in Nether and Warm Biomes will dry it out after some time.
- Can now be dyed by surrounding them with dye in the crafting table.
- Renamed from wood and stripped wood.
- Now have shapeless crafting recipes.
- Can now be healed by feeding them fish.
- Can now drop a music discs if they are killed by a stray, as well as a skeleton.
- The Texture Update textures have been added as the default pack.
- "An update for Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition is out now! Loom, Lectern, Lantern, and more! Full changes are here" – @4JStudios, April 15, 2019
- "R10 update on PS4" – Minecraft.net ("R10" means "Release 1.10")