The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
PlayStation 4 Edition 1.83
- Mash-up packs
- Added "The Nightmare before Christmas".
- Added Expansion Pack 8, which contains six new trophies:
- (Silver) Do a Barrel Roll – Use Riptide to give yourself a boost.
- (Bronze) Marine Biologist – Collect any fish in a bucket.
- (Silver) Ahoy! – Discover a Shipwreck.
- (Bronze) Top of the World – Build a tower of Scaffolding that reaches the maximum build height.
- (Bronze) Where Have You Been? – Receive a gift in the morning from a tamed Cat.
- (Gold) Zoologist – Breed two Pandas with Bamboo.
- Spawn in jungles.
- Eat bamboo and cake items.
- Have different personalities – lazy, playful, aggressive or worried.
- Have a rare brown variant.
- Added cats as a separate mob from ocelots.
- Spawn in villages.
- Can be tamed with fish.
- Have dyeable collars, much like dogs.
- Bring gifts to the player
- Will scare off phantoms.
- Can be used to construct scaffolding or feed pandas.
- Can be found while fishing in jungles and will appear in some chests
- Natural world spawning will come in a future update.
- Added white dye, blue dye, brown dye and black dye.
- Version exclusive: Items previously used as dyes (bone meal, lapis lazuli, cocoa beans and ink sacs) can still be used.
- No longer turn into cats, but can still have their trust earned by being fed fish.
- Renamed to green dye.
- Renamed to yellow dye.
- Renamed to red dye.
- Game Chat
- Removed Game Chat and its option at the sound settings. Players must now use the console’s party chat if they want to do a voice chat.
- 3 issue fixed
- Fix for crash that would occur while near snow biomes.
- Fix for barrier block in the tutorial level.
- Fix for crash that would occur when TNT blew up a fence post and a shulker box.