PlayStation 4 Edition 1.12
December 20, 2014
1.12 was a version of PlayStation 4 Edition released on December 20, 2014. This version was released in Europe on December 20, 2014, while in North America the release was delayed until December 25, 2014. It is equivalent to Java Edition 1.6.4.
- Hardened clay, stained clay, block of coal, hay bale, activator rail, block of redstone, daylight sensor, dropper, hopper, minecart with hopper, minecart with TNT, redstone comparator, weighted pressure plate, beacon, trapped chest
- Firework rocket, firework star, nether star, lead, horse armor, name tag
- Horse, donkey and mule spawn eggs
- Version exclusive: All use the horse spawn egg texture.
- Adventure mode
- Added many new sounds
- Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
- Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
- Mob naming
- Interfaces for beacons, horses, hoppers and fireworks
- New death messages
- Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Tile drop, Regeneration option
Blocks and items
- Redstone repeaters can now be locked
- Bonemeal no longer instantly grows crops to full size
- Dispensers can now face in any direction
- Golden apples give extra "absorption" health for a short period
- The longer the player remains in an area, the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be
- Fixed two duplication glitches where the player could obtain infinite amount of diamonds, emeralds, gold, iron or lapis lazuli.
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, December 20, 2014.