PlayStation 3 Edition 1.78
September 25, 2018
- Added the "Pirates of the Caribbean" mash-up pack.
- MCCE-2965 – Shulker do not despawn when switching to Peaceful
- MCCE-4146 – Enchanted golden apples give wrong level of Regeneration
- MCCE-5024 – Observers send out a one tick pulse instead of a two tick pulse
- MCCE-5794 – No music after exiting a game
- MCCE-7045 – The splash sound of water is played twice when filling a cauldron of water
- MCCE-7108 – Game crash in nether
- MCCE-7124 – Witch huts are not like the rest
- MCCE-7374 – Water bottles look Enchanted
- MCCE-7535 – Fire is invisible
- MCCE-7872 – White Glass Blocks
- MCCE-7875 – Trident Glitch
- MCCE-7878 – Water will not flow sometimes
- MCCE-7879 – Grass block sides are reset
- MCCE-7913 – Trident despawning
- MCCE-7917 – Rails turning the wrong way when turning tracks.
- MCCE-7924 – Tridents are glitches when Channeling and Loyalty at a mob glitches the trident
- MCCE-7929 – Seagrass plays the "stone" sound when broken
- MCCE-7933 – Spawn rates in Nether drastically decreased
- MCCE-7947 – Visibility when under water is diminished
- MCCE-7954 – Water shading bug
- MCCE-7970 – Game crash results in corruption
- Fix for seagrass making the stone breaking sound when broken.
- Fix for ghasts' low spawn rate in the Nether.
- Fix for Conduit Power status effect not affecting the Player when standing in the rain.
- Fix for being unable to place a sea pickle on glass or stained glass blocks.
- Fix for throwing a Loyalty III trident and leaving the level causing a complete loss of the user's weapon.
- Fix for items not being able to be crafted using damaged tools in Console Crafting.
- Fix for magma blocks generating bubbles under itself when placed between water and air blocks.
- Fix for placing a block below a conduit so that it deactivates, then destroying the block to reactivate it, the conduit will turn/rotate suddenly.
- Fix for a trident enchanted with Loyalty III constantly making circles around the place where the player died.
- Fix for fully charged bow doing the incorrect amount of damage (should do 9–10 damage).
- Fix for drowned dropping a zombie head when killed by a charged creeper explosion.
- Fix for players not taking damage from TNT explosions in Battle mini game.
- Fix for iron golems not defending themselves when walking to the nearest village.
- Fix for crashes that can occur after fully exploring the tutorial world.
- Fix for the side of grass blocks not displaying the correct biome color.
- Fix for certain rail rotations being rendered incorrectly.
- Fix for white stained glass being invisible.
- Xbox 360 Edition TU70
- PlayStation 4 Edition 1.78
- PlayStation Vita Edition 1.77
- Wii U Edition Patch 39
- "Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs" – Minecraft Forum, September 25, 2018.