dec: 3519 hex: 15F9 bin: 1010111119
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Pink Tulip or
|Rose Red +
Usage[edit | edit source]
Like all other dyes, pink dye can be:
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of pink wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Used to dye/stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a “fade to color” effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers.[Pocket Edition only]
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.
Crafting ingredient[edit | edit source]
Data values[edit | edit source]
Pink dye has the ID name
minecraft:dye, with a data value of 9.
|7||Light Gray Dye|
|12||Light Blue Dye|
Video[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
|1.2||Added pink dye.|
|1.4.2||12w34a||Added the ability to dye leather armor and wolf collars.|
|1.4.6||12w49a||Pink dye can be crafted with gunpowder to create a firework star.|
|1.6.1||13w19a||Stained clay can now be crafted.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||With the addition of new flowers, many secondary and tertiary dyes are now primary dyes.|
|13w41a||Stained glass can now be crafted.|
|1.8||14w30a||Added banners which can be dyed.|
|1.11||16w39a||Added the ability to dye shulker boxes.|
|1.12||17w15a||Added the ability to dye beds.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.4.0||Added pink dye.|
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to “Pink Dye” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.