Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
dec: 35114 hex: 15F14 bin: 10101111114
|Rose Red +
Like all other dyes, orange dye can be:
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of orange wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Used to dye/stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a “fade to color” effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers.[Bedrock Edition only]
- Used to dye water contained in cauldrons.[Bedrock Edition only]
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.
- Combined with compounds to craft balloons or glow sticks.[Bedrock and Education editions only]
Orange dye has the ID name
minecraft:dye, with a data value of 14.
|7||Light Gray Dye|
|12||Light Blue Dye|
|1.2||Added orange dye.|
|1.4.2||12w34a||Added the ability to dye leather armor and wolf collars.|
|1.4.6||12w49a||Orange dye can be crafted with gunpowder to create a firework star.|
|1.6.1||13w19a||Stained clay can now be crafted.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||With the addition of new flowers, many secondary and tertiary dyes are now primary dyes.|
|13w41a||Stained glass can now be crafted.|
|1.8||14w30a||Added banners which can be dyed.|
|1.11||16w39a||Added the ability to dye shulker boxes.|
|1.12||17w15a||Added the ability to dye beds.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.4.0||Added orange dye.|
|0.8.0||build 2||Orange dye is now used to craft cocoa beans (version exclusive).|
|?||Removed that recipe.|