Blocks and items
- Ancient Debris − an ore found in the Nether, and the item obtained by mining it. It is most frequently found at y level 15, is blast resistant, and can be moved with pistons. Like most netherite-related items, a diamond/netherite pickaxe is needed to mine it.
- Netherite Scrap − an item obtained by smelting ancient debris in a furnace or blast furnace with fuel.
- Netherite Ingot − an item created by combining 4 netherite scraps and 4 gold ingots, used for crafting and smithing.
- Block of Netherite − a block used for decoration, beacon bases and fuels, and compact Netherite storage. It is blast resistant and can be moved with pistons.
- Lodestone – a block used in tandem with a compass. When a compass is used on a lodestone, the needle points toward that lodestone.
- Swaggiest stairs ever (netherite stairs) – a joke version of stairs for the netherite block, only available in snapshot 20w14∞.
Tools, weapons, and armor
- Netherite Sword
- Netherite Pickaxe
- Netherite Axe
- Netherite Shovel
- Netherite Hoe
- Netherite Helmet
- Netherite Chestplate
- Netherite Leggings
- Netherite Boots
The items listed above can be obtained only through upgrading via a smithing table and are made with one netherite ingot combined with that item in the diamond form. Upgrading also preserves existing enchantments and custom names.
- Although lodestone is made with a netherite ingot, it burns in lava, unlike netherite.
- Netherite items may still be destroyed by cacti or explosions.
- With the exception of a newly dropped nether star, they are the only items that can withstand fire and lava.
- Netherite Armor also does not take durability damage when in lava.
- MC-176618 resolved as "Works as Intended"