|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
- New blocks:
- Soul Fire
- Generates naturally in the soul sand valley biome in the Nether .
- Deals damage at a rate of 2 per second as opposed to the 1 per second of regular fire. Blue fire generates only on soul soil, a block found exclusively in the soul sand valley. It can be made by igniting soul soil as with any other fire, for example with flint and steel.
- Soul Fire Torch
- Has a luminance level of 10 instead of the usual 14 and emits a blue glow.
- Soul Fire Lantern
- Has a luminance level of 10.
- Crimson and Warped fungi
- Crimson and warped stems
- Soul Soil
- Generates in Soul Sand Valley biomes.
- Warped Wart Block
- Generates naturally on huge crimson fungi and huge warped fungi or by growing fungi on nylium with bone meal.
- Weeping Vines
- Generates in the crimson forest.
- Can be climbed
- Crimson and Warped Nylium
- Ancient Debris
- Block of Netherite
- Crimson and warped planks
- Crimson and warped roots
- Crimson and warped signs
- Cannot be crafted.
- Nether sprouts
- Foliage that generates in warped forests.
- Creates a redstone signal when hit by a projectile
- Soul Fire
- New items:
- New mobs:
- New generated structures:
- New biomes:
- Now spawn in Soul Sand Valleys.
- Bone blocks:
- Now generate in Soul Sand Valleys.
- Now will flow items and mobs like water
- Similarly to the announcement of the Update Aquatic, this update was announced during the development of Java Edition 1.15, and before the features of 1.15 were even added to Java.