We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Music refers to the in game music.
Music can also refer to:
- Ambience - sound that is triggered when the player is near a cave.
- Music Disc - An item which can be played in a jukebox.
- Minecraft - Volume Alpha - the first official soundtrack of Minecraft, released on 4 March 2011.
- Minecraft - Volume Beta - the second official soundtrack of Minecraft, released on 9 November 2013.
- Note Block - The block used to create music, .