Mushroom may refer to:
- Mushrooms – a naturally-occurring non-solid block found in dark places. It has red and brown variants, and is a crafting material for mushroom stew.
- Huge mushroom – a generated structure, a variant of small red and brown mushrooms.
- Mushroom Blocks – a solid block that comprises huge mushrooms.
- Mushroom Stew – a food item crafted with mushrooms and a bowl.
- Mushroom Fields – a rare biome made up of mycelium and mushrooms.
- Mooshroom – a cow variant 'infected' with red or brown mushrooms that only spawns in mushroom fields.
- Fungus – fungus that generated in the Nether.[upcoming: JE 1.16 & BE 1.16.0]
- Huge fungus – a generated structure, a variant of crimson and warped fungus.[upcoming: JE 1.16 & BE 1.16.0]