The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
0.0.15a (Multiplayer Test 1) (May 31, 2009)
0.0.23a_01 (July 11, 2009)
- Sponges, which were a temporary fix to stop water from flooding until finite water was implemented. It soaked up water in a 5×5×5 volume around it.
- See-through glass.
- Cloth (also known as wool)
- Comes in aqua-green, black, blue, cyan, green, gray, indigo, lime, magenta, orange, pink, purple, red, violet, white, and yellow.
- Dandelion and rose.
- Red and brown mushrooms.
- Block of gold
- Players' names show above their heads.
- List logged-in players by pressing Tab ↹.
- Added custom skins.
- Players can chat to other players on the server.
- Accessed by pressing B.
- Hotbar can show up to 9 blocks.
- Added multiple
.oggsound files for breaking blocks.