(Redirected from Multiplayer test)
0.0.15a (Multiplayer Test 1) (May 31, 2009)
0.0.23a_01 (July 11, 2009)
- Sponges, which were a temporary fix to stop water from flooding until finite water was implemented. It soaked up water in a 5×5×5 volume around it.
- See-through glass.
- Cloth (also known as wool)
- Comes in aqua-green, black, blue, cyan, green, gray, indigo, lime, magenta, orange, pink, purple, red, violet, white, and yellow.
- Dandelion and rose.
- Red and brown mushrooms.
- Block of gold
- Players' names show above their heads.
- List logged-in players by pressing Tab ↹.
- Added custom skins.
- Players can chat to other players on the server.
- Accessed by pressing B.
- Hotbar can show up to 9 blocks.
- Added multiple
.oggsound files for breaking blocks.