- ... that there is no music played in the Warped Forest biome?
- ... that hoglins are afraid of nether portals?
- ... that Bedrock Edition is written in the programming language C++?
- ... that walking and sneaking do not increase the food exhaustion level?
- ... that climbing up scaffolding costs the same exhaustion level as jumping up every block?
- ... that when saturation is not at zero, health regenerates much faster in Java than in Bedrock Edition?
- ... that the normal jump height of the player is 1.25 blocks, instead of 1?
- ... that villagers made no sounds until Java Edition 1.6.1, almost two years after their introduction?
- ... that cakes were added as a response to Minecraft winning the 2010 Indie of the Year Awards?
- ... that the original iron sword texture was taken from Notch's abandoned game Legend of the Chambered?
- ... that the Nether's original biome name was "Hell"?
- ... that bastion remnants cannot generate in the Basalt Deltas biome?
- ... that despite the size of the ghast, it can be trapped in a minecart?
- ... that before Java Edition Beta 1.9 Prerelease 4, the sun and the moon rise in the north and set in the south?
- ... that villagers can sleep in beds in the Nether and the End, according to the daylight cycle in the Overworld?
- (Please change the line about nether stars. They despawn after 10 minutes on Java, but never despawn on Bedrock.)
- (Also the last line cannot be seen in the template. It reads "rabbits can also be bred with dandelions instead of carrots".)
- I just noticed that what you've added to the editcopy page is not added to the facts page. Does it mean I can add what I've suggested in this talk page directly into the module, despite I'm not an admin? And I suppose the admins will later verify the editcopy page and decide if they want to add it to the facts page? Windwend (talk) 23:21, 3 November 2020 (UTC)