Mods/The Aether/Mimic

From Minecraft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Move arrows.svg
This page will soon be moved to ftb:Mods/The Aether/Mimic. [discuss]
Reason: as per ftb:Feed The Beast Wiki:Minecraft Wiki exportation project
This page should be exported to the above page, not moved via copying and pasting the page's contents. This action must be done by an administrator on the other wiki.
The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang Studios or the Minecraft Wiki.
This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
Mimic
Mimic.png

Mimics are found in Bronze and Silver dungeons, they look like chests until right-clicked, then grow legs and use the chest's lid as a mouth, and will try to attack the player. If the chest is broken without right clicking on the chest it will break, and also drop extra loot.(1-2 Chests 0-50 lightning knives or flame sword.)

Behavior[edit]

Like skeletons, if one mimic damages another, they will attack each other.

Drops[edit]

90% Chance of dropping 2 chests, 10% chance of dropping 1 chest.

Drops when broken before summon[edit]