|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the or the .|
|It has been suggested that this page be moved to Discuss. Do not move the page until a consensus is reached. |
Reason: as per mod pages migration
This page should be exported to the above page, not moved via copying and pasting the page's contents. This action must be done by an administrator on the other wiki.
The MoreNatureMod is a mod by cr3wp. This mod adds a variety of foods and items to the game. It is currently in beta testing mode right now, to test for bugs. Cr3wp hopes to get done with the new dimension coming in 0.9 beta. You can check out his forum post for more screen-shots and information here.
If you would like to add to this page, please do. No removing any text, changing words, or writing false information. Thank you.
The food in the MoreNatureMod is the main part of the mod. In fact, before the 0.6 beta update, the mod was called the "MoreFoodMod".
Food in the MoreNatureMod:
• Chicken-wings (Restores 4.5 Hunger)
• Dough (Restores 1 Hunger, with a high chance of the "Hunger" effect, like when eating rotten flesh)
• Slice of Toast (Restores 2 Hunger)
• Fried Egg (Restores 2.5 Hunger)
• Bacon (Restores 2 Hunger)
• Raw Bacon (Restores 1 Hunger, with an 80% chance of the "Hunger" effect)
• Calamari (Restores 2.5 Hunger)
• Grilled Calamari (Restores 3.5 Hunger)
• Cheese (Restores 5 Hunger, no recipe yet)
• Sheep Cheese (Restores 5 Hunger, no recipe yet)
• Crusty Bread (Restores 4.5 Hunger)
• Salami (Restores 4.5 Hunger)
• Lamb Chops (Restores 2 Hunger)
• Grilled Lamb Chops (Restores 4.5 Hunger)
• Carp (Restores 2 Hunger)
• Smoked Carp (Restores 4 Hunger)
• Unburned/Raw Rum (Restores 2 Hunger)
• Rum (Restores 2 Hunger, with an 80% chance of the "Drunk" effect)