Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mods/Fuel Resourceful 2
Fuel Resourceful 2 Fuel Resourceful - Is a mod that was based on vanilla minecraft. It's goal is to add new content such as new furnaces and machines into the game as well as adding useful tools and equipment to improve upon the already amazing game-play experience. This mod is also based on a fossil fuel concept without getting to industrialized.
- Removed links until I can add them back.
- This is wip
In order to install Fuel Resourceful 2, you will need the following mods:
It is highly recommended to create a backup copy of your minecraft.jar file before you start.
Copy the contents of the Forge API folder into your minecraft.jar file, located in:
Windows Vista and up: %APPDATA%/Roaming/.minecraft/bin/
Windows XP and below: %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin/
To install Fuel Resourceful 2, copy the contents of the Fuel Resourceful 2 mod into the "mods" folder.
- Strontium Ore
- Plutonium Ore
- Europium Ore
- Chunk of coal Ore
- Block of Strontium
- Heated Iron Block
- Block Of Steel
- Stone Furnace
- Stone Brick Furnace
- Brick Furnace
- Quartz Furnace
- Obsidian Furnace
- Obsidian Furnace
- Emerald Furnace
- End Furnace
- Smeltery Tier 1
- Smeltery Tier 2
- Charcoal Oven Tier 1
- Charcoal Oven Tier 2
- Saw Mill
- Hydraulic Press
- Blacksmiths Forge
- Fuel Infuser
- Block Breaker
- Compressed Coal Capsule (Tiers 1 - 4)
- Europium Capsule (Tiers 1 - 4)
- Plutonium Capsule (Tiers 1 - 4)
- Creative Capsule
- Sturdy Capsule
- Empty Capsule
- Infused water and lava bucket
- Steel plate
- Heated iron ingot
- Strontium ingot
- Steel ingot
- Strontium dust
- FR Wrench
The configuration file (cfg) can be found at "%appdata%/.minecraft/config/fuelresourceful2.cfg"
Block ids, Item ids
- Like any mod that has a configuration file you can change the block and item ids simply by changing the number associated with the id.
Configuration Blocked Ids
This section allows you to add new ids to the list to allow items in this list not be smelted in the smelterys.
- Example 1: S:blockedIds=ID,ID,ID
- Example 2: S:blockedIds=ID,Meta
- Example 3: S:blockedIds=ID,Meta:Meta,ID,ID:Meta
- Example 4: S:blockedIds=ID,Meta,ID:Meta,ID,ID
- "ID" = item or block id
- "Meta" = item or block metadata
- ":" = separates the item or block with its metadata
- ";" = separates block or item ids
- Do not use multiple lines!
- Do not use multiple S:blockedIds=
- If set to true, it will smelt ids like a normal furnace. If set to false, it will block ids from being smelted.